Invitation to join new KDN3

  • sibercor2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      We're back.

      Of course, we never did stop following what was going on in Kosovo and
      Metohija and what was being written on the subject.

      The progressively more complex exchange of privately forwarded messages
      since Vidovdan and the more than a few thoughtful requests we have received
      since asking us to resume public service have finally convinced us to do
      just that.

      So here we go again - ajmo Jovo na novo.

      WELCOME TO KOSOVO DAILY NEWS 3!

      The complement to the original Kosovo Daily News (July 4, 1998-March 2005)
      and Kosovo Daily News 2 (April 2005-November 2008), which
      you can still access here:

      and here:

      (Kosovo Daily News 2 will be updated shortly to include the period from
      July - November 2008.)

      To subscribe to the new Kosovo Daily News 3, send a blank message to:
      decani3-subscribe@yahoogroups.com