VIRUS ALERT NOTIFICATION

  • sibercor2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2005
      Dear KDN members,

      Recently three messages were posted to the now inactive Kosovo Daily News
      with virus infected attachments. The messages appear to be sent from
      "Decani" but were actually posted by an imposter.

      PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THESE MESSAGES OR ANY ATTACHMENTS. DELETE THEM PROMPTLY
      FROM YOUR INBOX AND EMPTY YOUR DELETED FILES TO ELIMINATE THE MESSAGE
      COMPLETELY.

      Yahoogroups! has been informed of this apparent security breach and will
      hopefully undertake appropriate measures.

      Once again, we strongly urge you to exercise caution in handling email at
      all times, even when it apparently originates from a trusted source. Use a
      reliable antivirus program at all times and keep the virus definitions
      updated regularly and
      frequently.

      We would also like to remind everyone that although the Kosovo Daily News
      archive remains available, this list is now inactive. In order to receive
      daily postings and regular updates, you MUST subscribe to Kosovo Daily News
      2 at

      You can subscribe by sending a blank message from the address you wish to
      subscribe to decani2-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or by contacting the
      moderator at decani2-owner@yahoogroups.com

      KDN Moderators