"Extraordinary claims"...just ranting

  • rubyhoney97402
    Message 1 of 4419 , Sep 1, 2001
      The mantra of skeptics : "Extraordinary claims
      demand extraordianry eveidence" well, .....<br><br>Just
      because that's what you say, don't make it so. Says YOU.
      IMO.<br><br>It all gets back to LISTENING. Sure, my "claims" of
      OOBEs, UFOs, and so on might be considered
      extraordinary. How the hell am I going to prove it?<br><br>Also,
      skeptics keep upping the ante; anytime they don't want to
      deal with something, they say it's an "extraordinary
      claim" demand proof and laugh their heads off as they
      wait, knowing it won't come. So they've been "proven"
      right once again. <br><br>~ ruby
    • fengshuip
      Message 4419 of 4419 , May 16, 2006
        James
        it is the response of the skeptics to Vaughan, nothing less nothing
        more.

        Paulo

        --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, James Dawson
        <jamesndawson@...> wrote:

        > Paulo:
        >
        > This is one of the most tangled, confusing, out-of-context
        internt forum messages I've come across.

        href=http://www.onereed.com/articles/debunk.html
        > target=new>http://www.onereed.com/articles/debunk.html</a><br><a
        > href=http://www.onereed.com/articles/rebunk.html

        > Hi
        >
        > You should read their response to her in Ā«rebunking the debunkersĀ»
        at
        > www.astrology-and-science.com
        >
        > paulo

        Service.