Re: [Debunking Debunkers] Digest Number 383

  • John Beatty
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2005
      >I offered to dump the body of an alien on the front
      porch of one of your skeptics as evidence and he said
      that he still would not accept it as proof since he
      could not take the chance of believing his own eyes if
      it went against everything he knew to be true.

      Dump one on my front porch. Let's see what you've
      got. I defy you.

      >If you want to see and touch hard evidence, I am
      working on that.

      You will work for the remainder of your natural life
      and it is unlikely that you will produce a shred of
      verifiable evidence to support any one of your claims.
      Besides, in your own fantasy world it is "illegal"
      for you to have any real evidence. How convenient for
      you....

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • odd_empire
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005

        > > The Odd Emperor
        > > http://www.oddempire.org
        > Hi Odd,
        > I offered to dump the body of an alien on the front porch of one of
        your
        > skeptics as evidence and he said that he still would not accept it
        as proof since
        > he could not take the chance of believing his own eyes if it went
        against
        > everything he knew to be true.

        Well thanks! They are not really my skeptics, I am the Odd Emperor
        but other than some moderate power within the Odd Empire I don't have
        a whole lot of influence.

        If you wanted to dump an alien on my doorstep, I would certainly
        believe you! I don't know any skeptic that would refuse to look at
        some good evidence. If they did refuse wouldn't be inclined to call
        them a skeptic in the first place.

        In your case, if you went back and actually read
        > what I posted on JREF, you would see I provided information from
        credible
        > sources that normal people can understand. If you want to see and
        touch hard
        > evidence, I am working on that.
        > Art

        But, I did actually read the stuff you posted on JREF. I don't see
        what you are talking about, perhaps you can help me out? You posed a
        few names, not bothering to include any context with them. Is that
        what you meant?