Re: [Debunking Debunkers] Digest Number 382

  • John Beatty
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
      >The South African information came from files sent to
      me by an abductee I know in South Africa who is a UFO
      researcher.

      Was this individual a "resercher" BEFORE he was
      "abducted?" And what exactly is "researched" absent
      any physical evidence or traceable documentary source
      material?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • John Beatty
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
        >The best posts on JREF are short, punchy and have
        some support behind them.

        What is this JREF place?

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • odd_empire
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
          --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, John Beatty
          <jdbeatty.geo@y...> wrote:

          > >The best posts on JREF are short, punchy and have
          > some support behind them.
          >
          > What is this JREF place?

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

          ...The James Randi Educational Foundation. A kind of
          skeptics hangout. Uniformly despised by believers everywhere.

          http://www.randi.org/

          The Odd Emperor
          http://www.oddempire.org