Re: [Debunking Debunkers] Alien Disclosure For The Holidays

  • John Beatty
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 1, 2005
      Ah, hah. What physical evidence do you have of any
      extraterrestrial presence? Where and when can it be
      tested? What benchmarks do you use to define it?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • antigray@cs.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 3, 2005
          Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 04:06:20 -0800 (PST)
           From: John Beatty <jdbeatty.geo@...>
        Subject: Re: Alien Disclosure For The Holidays

        Ah, hah.  What physical evidence do you have of any
        extraterrestrial presence?  Where and when can it be
        tested?  What benchmarks do you use to define it?

        Hi John,
        In case you didn't know, any crashed alien craft are retrieved by rapidly deployed military recovery teams. They are examined and tested in Air Force labs. No private citizen would be allowed to keep advanced alien technology. If one crashed in a populated area the Air Force would say one of their planes went down and cordon off the area. Anyone trying to take souvenirs would face serious Federal felony charges. If you will remember when the shuttle crashed, a sheriff in Texas was arrested and prosecuted on Fed felony charges for keeping part of the shuttle. That's why in my book I present only legal evidence. You trying to get me busted? Hahaha.
        Art
        http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html

        >... real story about UFOs and aliens,
        >order the book
        >that reveals the whole truth.  As I am the author
        >and a member of this
        >group, I am available to answer any questions you
        >may have.

        _________________________________
        John D. Beatty, Milwaukee Wisconsin
        AMCIVWAR.COM/AMCIVWAR.NET

      • paulcanagnostopoulos
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 5, 2005
          --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, antigray@c... wrote:

          > > Ah, hah. What physical evidence do you have of any
          > > extraterrestrial presence? Where and when can it be
          > > tested? What benchmarks do you use to define it?
          >
          > Hi John,
          > In case you didn't know, any crashed alien craft are retrieved by
          rapidly
          > deployed military recovery teams. They are examined and tested in
          Air Force labs.
          > No private citizen would be allowed to keep advanced alien
          technology. If one
          > crashed in a populated area the Air Force would say one of their
          planes went
          > down and cordon off the area. Anyone trying to take souvenirs would
          face
          > serious Federal felony charges. If you will remember when the
          shuttle crashed, a
          > sheriff in Texas was arrested and prosecuted on Fed felony charges
          for keeping
          > part of the shuttle. That's why in my book I present only legal
          evidence. You
          > trying to get me busted? Hahaha.

          You didn't answer his question, Antigray. Nor did you answer it during
          your time at the JREF forum.

          ~~ Paul
        • John Beatty
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 5, 2005
            >In case you didn't know, any crashed alien craft are
            retrieved by
            rapidly deployed military recovery teams.

            How many former members of these "teams" have sold
            their stories to the media? Why not? There have to
            be hundreds of former members somewhere, and at least
            one would have been tempted by the money. They would
            have to have records, orders, SOPs, and other
            documents that could at least put some validity to
            your claim. Where are they?

            I wouldn't try the "secret" excuse. I spent 26 years
            in uniform, most of it in security and intelligence.
            An operation of the size required would leave a trail,
            a footprint. There are none.

            >They are examined and tested in Air Force labs.

            Where?

            > No private citizen would be allowed to keep advanced
            alien
            technology.

            How convenient for you. No one can refute your claim
            simply because "they" don't let you.

            >Anyone trying to take souvenirs would face serious
            Federal felony charges.

            What charge?

            >If you will remember when the shuttle crashed, a
            sheriff in Texas was arrested and prosecuted on Fed
            felony charges
            for keeping part of the shuttle.

            Cite the case and the law.

            >That's why in my book I present only legal evidence.
            You
            trying to get me busted?

            I'm trying to get you to participate in the miltitary
            historical, legal and scientific process by providing
            your evidence for analysis by others. You say you
            "can't" have any physical evidence by law. I reply by
            asking what your evidence is for this allegation, what
            law, cases and historical information can be found.
            You getting "busted" for providing information in this
            matter is unlikely.

            However, I also regard a reasoned or realistic
            response as unlikely.

            _________________________________
            John D. Beatty, Milwaukee Wisconsin
            AMCIVWAR.COM/AMCIVWAR.NET

            Just $16.99/mo. or less.
            dsl.yahoo.com
          • odd_empire
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 5, 2005
              I think it would be hilarious if someone actually got indicted and
              went to trial for possession of alien technology.

              "What? You're charging me with WHAT? I say it's just scrap metal.
              Comon! Prove me wrong!"

              The judge would throw it out so fast it would make your head spin.

            • antigray@cs.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 7, 2005
                  Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:23:49 -0800 (PST)
                   From: John Beatty <jdbeatty.geo@...>
                Subject: Re: Re: Alien Disclosure For The Holidays

                >In case you didn't know, any crashed alien craft are
                retrieved by
                rapidly deployed military recovery teams.

                How many former members of these "teams" have sold
                their stories to the media?  Why not?  There have to
                be hundreds of former members somewhere, and at least
                one would have been tempted by the money.  They would
                have to have records, orders, SOPs, and other
                documents that could at least put some validity to
                your claim.  Where are they?

                I wouldn't try the "secret" excuse.  I spent 26 years
                in uniform, most of it in security and intelligence.
                An operation of the size required would leave a trail,
                a footprint.  There are none.

                >They are examined and tested in Air Force labs.

                Where?

                >No private citizen would be allowed to keep advanced
                alien
                technology.

                How convenient for you.  No one can refute your claim
                simply because "they" don't let you.

                >Anyone trying to take souvenirs would face serious
                Federal felony charges.

                What charge?

                >If you will remember when the shuttle crashed, a
                sheriff in Texas was arrested and prosecuted on Fed
                felony charges
                for keeping part of the shuttle.

                Cite the case and the law.

                >That's why in my book I present only legal evidence.
                You
                trying to get me busted?

                I'm trying to get you to participate in the miltitary
                historical, legal and scientific process by providing
                your evidence for analysis by others.  You say you
                "can't" have any physical evidence by law.  I reply by
                asking what your evidence is for this allegation, what
                law, cases and historical information can be found.
                You getting "busted" for providing information in this
                matter is unlikely.

                However, I also regard a reasoned or realistic
                response as unlikely.

                Space Shuttle Debris Indictments

                TYLER, Texas, March 6, 2003
                A group of volunteers searching for pieces of Columbia outside Nacogdoches, Texas, early last month examines a piece of possible space shuttle debris. (AP)

                (AP) A law enforcement officer accused of pilfering debris from space shuttle Columbia has been charged with stealing government property.

                A grand jury on Tuesday indicted Robert Hagan II, 45, on a charge that he stole a shuttle tile.

                Four people now have been indicted on charges alleging they stole shuttle parts that landed in East Texas after Columbia broke apart Feb. 1, killing all seven astronauts.

                Court documents show that the indictments of Merrie Savage Hipp, 43, and Bradley Justin Gaudet, 23, led to Hagan's arrest.

                In Beaumont, another federal grand jury indicted Jeffrey Arriola, 35, a sheriff's deputy, on Wednesday of charges he kept shuttle debris.

                Arriola resigned after investigators confronted him with the accusation, officials said. If convicted, Arriola faces up to 15 years in prison and fines up to $500,000.

                Hagan, a Harrison County constable, showed shuttle debris to a sheriff's deputy and told him he was allowed to keep the items, according to records.

                Once the deputy heard of the other looting arrests, he told his superiors about Hagan, a court affidavit states.

                Hagan remained free on bond and had not appeared in federal court to enter a plea on the charge. If convicted, he could face up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

                In Texas, constables are primarily responsible for serving court papers and working as courtroom bailiffs, though they sometimes write tickets, patrol or do other police work. They are elected to four-year terms.

                © MMIII The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
                ===========================
                As I said, the govt. would claim that what crashed was their military craft and you would be prosecuted if you took pieces. They already did this with the government of South Africa and forced them to turn over an alien craft that had crashed there, even though the bodies were obviously alien. They even made the S. Africans fly it on one of their military cargo planes to the US because the S. African Air Force had shot it down.
                Art

              • John Beatty
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 7, 2005
                  >A law enforcement officer accused of pilfering debris
                  from space shuttle Columbia has been charged with
                  stealing government property.

                  Very good. NOTHING to do with "advanced alien
                  technology," however. You DO recognize that?

                  Very clearly, "stealing government property" is NOT
                  the same as "posessing advanced alien technology."
                  Are you clear on the distinction? If not, I'm certain
                  any first year law student can make it crystal clear.

                  > As I said, the govt. would claim that what crashed
                  > was their military craft
                  > and you would be prosecuted if you took pieces.

                  When has this ever happened? Are you now claiming
                  that the shuttle was actually a crashed alien craft?

                  >They
                  > already did this with the government of South Africa
                  and forced them to turn over an alien craft that had
                  crashed there,

                  When did the US government violate South African
                  soveregnty and recover unknown artifacts from a
                  freindly power? Using what law, court or other means
                  of coercion? How did they hide all this from the mass
                  media?

                  > ...even though the bodies were
                  > obviously alien.

                  And your proof for this is...?

                  >They even made
                  > the S. Africans fly it on one of their military
                  > cargo planes to the US because
                  > the S. African Air Force had shot it down.

                  How "advanced" would this spaceship be if it was shot
                  down by a third-rate air force? Why would they shoot
                  it down? How was it established that the artifact
                  was "alien?"

                  Now, what else have you got? Where's the former
                  members of the collection teams? What law prevents
                  you from keeping "alien" materials that the government
                  does not know about? Or are you saying that "they"
                  know where the ALL are?

                  Need you to think about this real hard: Knowing what
                  a sieve the government is, how and WHY would they keep
                  all this "alien" activity a secret for so long?

                  _________________________________
                  John D. Beatty, Milwaukee Wisconsin
                  AMCIVWAR.COM/AMCIVWAR.NET

                  Just $16.99/mo. or less.
                  dsl.yahoo.com
                • James N. Dawson
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 7, 2005
                    John:

                    The issue is whether government has the power and ABILITY to CLAIM
                    whatever objects, artefacts, etc. they CHOOSE to, of ANY event or
                    occurrence, whether it's an alleged alien space craft, bullet from an
                    assasination, etc., etc. Whether it's in the name of preserving a
                    crime scene, national security, or just brute force and intimidation,
                    I fail to see why it can't.

                    That doesn't resolve the philosophical question of the
                    unfalsifiability of the claim UFO believers (no pejorative intended)
                    have: "The evidence was/is there but the government confiscated
                    it". But I fail to see why that claim isn't plausible.

                    A certain podiatrist, whose name I forget at the moment, claims to
                    have extracted bits of metal from people that have very anomolous
                    properties. Is it all hype? How would I know? I'm not qualified to
                    say. Who am I to question his knowledge and expertise, or to judge
                    whether a CSICOPist has validly done so. If you and others don't
                    think this evidence is credible, the ball is in your court to say why.

                    Bruce Macabbee, Stanton Friedman, and plenty of others I can't recall
                    at the moment are physicists or trained in advanced technological
                    analysis have examined footage of alleged UFO's and claim the
                    analysis proves (or maybe just highly suggests) many films and
                    videotapes of UFO's are not fake. Who am I to dispute them? But
                    those who do dispute them, as least as far as I've read, listened to
                    radio, or watched on TV, have done little that convinced me that
                    Macabee, et al's reasoning or conclusions about the evidence is
                    flawed.

                    I have a high degree of agnosticism about the matter. But I don't
                    understand the rush to dismiss it all as fantasy as do
                    the "conventionalists" (I'd like to avoid pejoratives like "debunker,
                    scoftic, etc., but I can't concede that you're a "skeptic", because
                    it appears to me your very selective in your skepticism. I consider
                    myself a skeptic, both to the over-interpreters in the UFO-believer
                    community and the dismissers and shoddy-explainers-away like Randi,
                    Nichols, and CSICOP.

                    With all I've read, there's just enough for me that rings true that
                    something anomolous is going on. People do misinterpret and mis-
                    remember, but not to the degree the CSICOPist and similar types claim.

                    James N. Dawson

                    (Here I am again, spending time on a subject I really don't have the
                    time to!)

                    --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, John Beatty

                  • antigray@cs.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 8, 2005

                      Message: 1
                         Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 04:31:13 -0800 (PST)
                         From: John Beatty <jdbeatty.geo@...>
                      Subject: Re: Re:Re: Re: Alien Disclosure For The Holidays

                      >A law enforcement officer accused of pilfering debris
                      from space shuttle Columbia has been charged with
                      stealing government property.

                      Very good.  NOTHING to do with "advanced alien
                      technology," however.  You DO recognize that?

                      Very clearly, "stealing government property" is NOT
                      the same as "posessing advanced alien technology."
                      Are you clear on the distinction?  If not, I'm certain
                      any first year law student can make it crystal clear.

                      >As I said, the govt. would claim that what crashed
                      >was their military craft
                      >and you would be prosecuted if you took pieces.

                      When has this ever happened?  Are you now claiming
                      that the shuttle was actually a crashed alien craft?

                      >They
                      >already did this with the government of South Africa
                      and forced them to turn over an alien craft that had
                      crashed there,

                      When did the US government violate South African
                      soveregnty and recover unknown artifacts from a
                      freindly power?  Using what law, court or other means
                      of coercion?  How did they hide all this from the mass
                      media?

                      >...even though the bodies were
                      >obviously alien.

                      And your proof for this is...?

                      ====================================

                      www.textfiles.com/ufo/ossette.ufo
                      SPEECH FOR OSSETTE CONFERENCE SEPTEMBER, 1989. ---------------------------------------------- Start speech with the quotes from the MOD re UFO not coming under the Official Secrets Act. Then quote the American document. (Slide 1) The fact that we are such close allies. Also if UFO don't come under the Official Secrets Act why is it that so many are retained under the 30 year rule. I am Tony Dodd and my friend is Dr. Henry Azadehdel. Both Dr. Henry and myself were originally geared to speak about our own particular experiences in the UFO field, but due to information which came to us several weeks ago in relation to an alleged crashed UFO in South Africa, we have spent a considerable amount of time engaged in an in depth investigation into the information received. Due to the complex nature of the investigation both Dr. Henry and myself will take turns to speak and will hopefully give you a picture of the sequence of events as they occurred. You will be shown slides of certain documents which were passed to us and also of the person who passed the information. Unfortunately it has been necessary to blank out certain names and places but this has been done to protect the identity of our informant who is no longer in this country. He stated that he is a South African Air Force Intelligence Officer and would be charged with Treason in his own country should his identity be revealed. I have been corresponding with this man for a long time but was not aware of his Intelligence Connections until the last few weeks. At this stage I would point out as stated previously, that certain omissions have been made in the talk we are about to give. It is of the utmost importance that our sources of information are totally protected for their own safety. By protecting informants in this way we hope that other Intelligence sources will come forward and eventually the full picture of what is going on will emerge. If when we have finished giving details of this incident there is time we will be happy to answer questions but we reserve the right not to answer if we feel that our continuing enquiries or source of information would be compromised. ************************************ *** *** *** END OF PAGE 1 *** *** *** ************************************ During the first week in July I received correspondence from Mr. which stated that a UFO had crashed in the Kalahari Desert and ha been recovered by a team of South African Military personnel to secret Air Force base. He also informed me that two live alien entities had been found in the craft. The information also stated that a group of American Military personnel had arrived and had taken over the investigation. He stated that he would forward a copy of the Official South African Top Secret document to me but would send i later in a letter which would not contain any details of the sender in case the letter was intercepted. (Slide 2) A week later I received the document which consisted of five pages and was headed with the South African Air Force crest. Every page of the document was marked Top Secret. (Slide 3) The story told by the document was as follows: (Slide 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. At 1.45 pm on the 7th. May 1989 a Naval Frigate of the South African navy was at sea when it contacted Naval Headquarters to report an unidentified flying object on their radar scope, heading towards the South African continent in a North Westerly direction at a calculated speed of 5746 nautical miles per hour. This message was acknowledged and confirmed that the object was also being tracked by airborne radar and military ground radar installations. The object entered South African air space at 1.52 PM and at this time radio contact was attempted but to no avail. As a result two Mirage jet fighters were scrambled on an intercept course. At 1.59pm. Squadron leader ------- the pilot of one of the Mirage fighters stated over the intercom that they had radar and visual confirmation of the craft. The order was given to arm and fire the Thor 2 experimental laser canon. This was done. (Thor 2 is a Top Secret experimental beam weapon) The Squadron Leader reported several blinding flashes emanating from the object which had started wavering and it started to decrease speed and altitude at the rate of 3000 feet per minute. It eventually crashed at a 25 degree angle into the dessert in Botswana A recovery team was dispatched to the crash site where it was found that the UFO was embedded in the side of a large crater in the sand. The sand in the vicinity of the object was fused together due to the intense heat. One telescopic leg protruded from the side of the craft as if caused by the impact. Large recovery helicopters were flown to the site and the first one reaching the scene overflew the object at a height of 500 feet and immediately stalled and crashed. Five crew members were killed. It was found that vehicles approaching the object also developed engine trouble due to an intense electro magnetic field coming from the object. ************************************ *** *** *** END OF PAGE 2 *** *** *** ************************************ Eventually a paint like compound was received at the site and painted on the object which appeared to neutralize the magnetic field. The object was eventually conveyed to an Air Force Base and was taken to the sixth level underground. At this time it was totally intact. Whilst this was going on the American Team from Wright Patterson AFB arrived. Whilst the recovery team and scientists were mulling over the object their attention was suddenly attracted to a noise from the side of the craft. They noticed that an opening had appeared in the side. It was doorway but had only opened to a small gap. Attempts were made to open the door but without success so hydraulic pressure gear was used to force the door open. As soon as the door opened two small alien entities staggered out an were immediately arrested by security personnel present. A makeshift medical holding area was set up. One of the entities appeared to be seriously injured but doctors withdrew when one of them was attacked by one of the aliens. The attacked doctor received severe deep scratches to the face and chest from the claws of the alien. (Slide 8) Arrangements were made for the UFO and the aliens to be transported to Wright Patterson AFB, Dayton Ohio; USA As a result of this information a person who will remain unnamed telephoned the South African AFB where the Mirage Fighters had been scrambled. This man was a Private Investigator in America for many years and therefore well versed in speaking American. He asked to be connected to Squadron Leader XXXXXXXXXX the conversation went as follows: Is that Squadron Leader XXXXXXXXXXXXX REPLY Yes. QUESTION. This is General Brunel speaking from Wright Patterson. I have the document in front of me code named XXXXXXX REPLY. Yes. QUESTION. I am confused, this document does not say how many times you fired at the object. REPLY. Who did you say you were sir QUESTION. General Brunel, surely Squadron Leader it's a straight forward question, how many times did you fire at the darn thing. ************************************ *** *** *** END OF PAGE 3 *** *** *** ************************************ REPLY. I fired once sir, could you hang on so that I can go to safe phone. QUESTION. That won't be necessary Squadron Leader, you have told m what I wanted to know goodbye. --------------------------------- In the meantime military personnel were contacted in America to try to find out what was happening at Wright Pattterson AFB. REPLY. Can't get any information about arrival of UFO but established that Wright Patterson was put on Red Alert on 23rd. June, 1989. (This is the day the UFO was proported to be shipped to Wright Patterson.) ------------------------------------------------------------------ On July 31st. this year our informant arrived in this country and by prior arrangement took up temporary residence with Dr. Henry. He informed us that he was on route to Wright Patterson AFB on a military mission and would depart on the 6th. August. He contacted the South African Embassy from Dr. Henry's home to let them know where he was staying in case they needed to contact him. He later made a sworn statement to us confirming his story. (Slide 9) He had photographs taken with us (Slide 10. 11. 12.) We were informed that various hieroglyphics were found inside the craft and stated that the military had been unable to decipher them. (Slide 15) Dr. Will talk about this. He also did a drawing of the interior of the craft and the general layout. He also showed us and permitted us to photograph two NASA passes which were for his use at Wright Patterson AFB At this time we made contact with a second intelligence officer in South Africa who spoke to Dr. Henry personally. This officer told us that he had seen and had access to a series of black and white photographs of the captured aliens and their craft and a 50 page telex message from Wright Patterson AFB relating to the recovery of the UFO He stressed how dangerous it would be to get the papers but stated that he would forward a set of the black and white photographs and a copy of the telex as soon as he was able. One of the named American personnel who was present at the retrieval was later spoken to at Wright Patterson AFB by Dr Henry at the OSI department. (Henry Will speak about this) ************************************ *** *** *** END OF PAGE 4 *** *** *** ************************************ Within 24 hours our informant staying with Dr. Henry received a telephone call from the head of South African Intelligence informing him that the mission was cancelled and telling him to report back to Military Headquarters Pretoria forthwith where he would face a Court Martial. I will now hand over to Dr. Henry who will tell you of the series of events which took place at his home and of the various telephone calls which were made and received in the next few days. I NOW HAND OVER TO DR HENRY WHO WILL TELL YOU OF TELEPHONE CONVERSATIONS MADE BOTH TO AND FROM HIS HOME BY INTELLIGENCE SOURCE CONNECTED WITH OUR INFORMANT. INCLUDING A CONVERSATION WITH AN INTELLIGENCE OFFICER IN SOUTH AFRICA WORKING IN THE TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS AREA. ************************************ *** *** *** END OF PAGE 5 *** *** *** ************************************ ________________ | | | picture of | | winged bird | | crest | |______________| S O U T H A F R I C A N A I R F O R C E THIS FILE HAS BEEN CLASSIFIED BY D.A.F.I. INFORMATION NOT TO BE DIVULGED - TOP SECRET ************************************ *** *** *** END OF PAGE 6 *** *** *** ************************************ This page has a star and the bird crest at the top The page appears to be a cover/abstract page A PCX file (graphic) of this page is available in the UFONET I file library. Hopefully a GIF version of the file will be available shortly. ************************************ *** *** *** END OF PAGE 7 *** *** *** ************************************ ************************************ *** *** *** 14 Pages of Material follow *** *** but we are unable to convert *** *** via OCR due to inter mixed *** *** handwriting on the pages *** *** *** ************************************ The transcript of my telephone Conversation with the Chief of Military Intelligence in South Africa, Aug. 1989 ------------------------------------------------------------- Henry: H General: X H: Mr. X X: Yah. H: Hello, I am calling from Hawaii X: Yes... H: I would like to ask you about this UFO crash in Kalahari. X: You what? H: A UFO crash in Kalahari dessert. (Talking rather loud) X: I can't hear you very well, just say it again. H: A UFO crash in Kalahari desert, May 1989. X: May 89 ( Thinking about my above comments). B: Yes. X: Who is speaking? H: This is Jonnathan speaking from Hawaii. X: What is your surname? H: Jonnathan Smith. X: (He repeats my name, giving the impression of writing it down)'O.K., so WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? H: I want to know where did it go eventually? X: I can't hear you. H: Where did it go eventually? Did it go to Wright Paterson, or you kept it in South Africa after it crashed. X: WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? H: Well. I've been investigating UFOS for 20 yoars. X: I think you...you are talking to wrong person, whore did you get my number? H: Well, we have contacts to get numbers everywhere. X: I CAN NOT GIVE YOU THAT INFORMATION: I'VE NOT GOT IT. H: It crashed in May 89, and was shippad to Wright Paterson in June, am I correct X: (stammering) No....n....no, I am not sure, I don't thinkyou have got the RIGHT information, whera did you get that? H: Well, information comes to us from all over thr world. X: What kind of crash was it? (Remember I had alraady told him) H: It was an Unidentified Flying Object. X: In the Kalahari? H: Yes. X: 19...? H: 1989, Botswanna. X: Ah...Ah..h..., No, I haven't got that information. I think perhaps it is a rumour. H: I think I would be very much surprised if it was a rumour. ************************************ *** *** *** END OF PAGE 22 *** *** *** ************************************ ******* X: (Now trying to meddle the subject) So, What are you saying? You are sitting in Hawaii and you got that information. Where did you get that?? H: As I said, we are operating a UFO network. X: Well...Ah...well, I can not give you ANY FURTHER INFORMATION, I do not know anything about it. --------------------------------------------------------------------- ************************************ *** *** *** END OF PAGE 23 *** *** *** ************************************ ************************************ *** *** *** 3 Pages of Material follow *** *** but we are unable to convert *** *** via OCR due to inter mixed *** *** handwriting on the pages *** *** *** ************************************ These 3 pages consist of a transcript of the telephone conversation between Dr. Henry Azadehdel and Mr. L at Wright Patterson September 15,1989.
                      ===================================

                      From: samilitaryhistory.org/research.html

                      From: Paul Carolus
                      e-mail: ashwinc@...
                      Subject: UFO shot down in SWA
                      Date posted: 13 May 2002 I have heard about an incident that happened in SWA, where a UFO was shot down by a South African pilot. I would like to include this happening in a book that I am writing,and would appreciate it if anyone with any knowledge on the subject who was on active duty in SWA in the 1970s and 1980s,could mail me.
                    • John Beatty
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 11, 2005
                        OK, more hearsay over hearsay, with no attributable
                        sources.

                        Got anything original?

                        Got any ideas as to why this is being kept so secret?
                        Got any real answers for any other questions?

                        Come back when you can provide something like real
                        answers, not just something someone made up and cannot
                        verify.

                        By the way, South Africa's frigates didn't join the
                        fleet until 1996. Between 1971 and 1996 the largest
                        vessels they possessed were missile patrol boats.

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • odd_empire
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 12, 2005
                          I think you may be wasting your time with this guy. He did the same
                          thing over on JREF. Every time someone asked him a question he pasted
                          a bunch of tripe. Then acted indignant that people refused to sit
                          around for day s and analyze his piles of junk. No matter how many
                          layers you peel from this stuff it just gets deeper and sillier.

                          Did you see the place he got that text-wad? There's a lifetime of
                          silly crap in there!

                          www.textfiles.com/ufo

                          The Odd Emperor
                          http://www.oddempire.org

                        • antigray@cs.com
                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 13, 2005
                            Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:56:10 -0000
                               From: odd_empire

                            I think you may be wasting your time with this guy. He did the same
                            thing over on JREF. Every time someone asked him a question he pasted
                            a bunch of tripe. Then acted indignant that people refused to sit
                            around for day s and analyze his piles of junk. No matter how many
                            layers you peel from this stuff it just gets deeper and sillier.

                            Did you see the place he got that text-wad? There's a lifetime of
                            silly crap in there!

                            www.textfiles.com/ufo

                            The Odd Emperor
                            http://www.oddempire.org

                            Hi Odd,
                            If you had read what I posted at jref you would know that I was posting the proof that the members there were asking for. From my experience at jref I came to the conclusion that some people there were close-minded and did not want to read the truth (so they did not read my posts), others were unable to read more than a few sentences due to acute attention span disorders (they would say give only short answers, they couldn't handle long ones), and others that had reading comprehension problems. They would read what I wrote and say, "How could "X and Y" be true be true as you say?" I had been really referring to "A and B" but they either were not able to grasp the subject, or wanted to be able to shoot holes in it by pretending I had said something else.
                              Many of the subjects in the articles, and persons that are on that "text file" site list, I have debunked myself. I have never used any text from that site. I never saw it before till you posted the URL. Once again you have suffered the shame of premature evaluation.  LOL
                            Art
                          • odd_empire
                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 13, 2005
                              > Hi Odd,

                              Hey Art!

                              > If you had read what I posted at jref you would know that I was
                              posting the
                              > proof that the members there were asking for. From my experience at
                              jref I came
                              > to the conclusion that some people there were close-minded and did
                              not want
                              > to read the truth

                              That's extremely prejudicial. You never really discussed anything at
                              JREF. As I recall, all you did was (as I already mentioned) post wads
                              and wads of text files you got from god knows where and pleaded with
                              people to purchase your book. People at JREF are not interested in
                              some self-proclaimed "proof." They want to discuss evidence and
                              listen to opinions. You can't go in there saying "this is a fact"
                              without some evidence to back you up. Those people would eat you for
                              lunch and as a matter of fact, they did!

                              (so they did not read my posts), others were unable to read
                              > more than a few sentences due to acute attention span disorders
                              (they would say
                              > give only short answers, they couldn't handle long ones), and
                              others that had
                              > reading comprehension problems.

                              No, you did something that's referred to as scatter-shot debate.
                              Instead of answering a question you raised ten others. Your apparent
                              stratagem was to confuse the issue not clarify your own position
                              (which is what people at JREF were asking you to do.)

                              They would read what I wrote and say, "How
                              > could "X and Y" be true be true as you say?" I had been really
                              referring to "A
                              > and B" but they either were not able to grasp the subject, or
                              wanted to be able
                              > to shoot holes in it by pretending I had said something else.

                              Then you may not understand what was going on there. Most of the
                              people at JREF can grasp far more than you might believe. There are
                              some exceptions to be sure but for the most part, it's a rather sober—
                              well moderated place.

                              Many of the subjects in the articles, and persons that are on
                              that "text
                              > file" site list, I have debunked myself. I have never used any text
                              from that
                              > site. I never saw it before till you posted the URL. Once again you
                              have
                              > suffered the shame of premature evaluation. LOL
                              > Art

                              Well I must take issue with you here.

                              Is this not you?

                              From antigray@... Thu Dec 08 18:25:39 2005
                              Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 21:25:26 EST

                              And is this not what you posted? The URL is plainly on the top of
                              your pasted text. Did you not post this?

                              www.textfiles.com/ufo/ossette.ufo
                              SPEECH FOR OSSETTE CONFERENCE SEPTEMBER, 1989. -----------------------
                              ----------------------- Start speech with the quotes from the MOD re
                              UFO not coming under the Official Secrets Act. Then quote the
                              American document. (Slide 1) The fact that we are such close allies.
                              Also if UFO
                              <<snip>>

                              So, question; how is it you say

                              <i>"I have never used any text from that site. I never saw it before
                              till you posted the URL. Once again you have suffered the shame of
                              premature evaluation. LOL
                              Art " </i>

                              When you clearly cut and pasted a large chunk of text from that page?
                              Are you mistaken? Are you deliberately lying? Is someone else using
                              your Yahoo account?

                              Inquiring minds want to know!

                              The Odd Emperor
                              http://www.oddempire.org
                            • John Beatty
                              Message 14 of 19 , Dec 13, 2005
                                >If you had read what I posted at jref you would know
                                that I was posting the proof that the members there
                                were asking for.

                                Here you have posted nothing but hearsay. Give us
                                something original, a source that can be chased down.

                                >From my experience at jref I came to the conclusion
                                that some people there were close-minded and did not
                                want to read the truth (so they did not read my
                                posts), others were unable to read more than a few
                                sentences due to acute attention span disorders (they
                                would say give only short answers, they couldn't
                                handle long ones), and others that had reading
                                comprehension problems.

                                This is fairly typical of the scam artist, to proclaim
                                that their audience has something wrong with them....

                                >They would read what I wrote and say, "How could "X
                                and Y" be true be true as you say?" I had been really
                                referring to "A and B" but they either were not able
                                to grasp the subject, or wanted to be able to shoot
                                holes in it by pretending I had said something else.

                                And again.

                                You have proven nothing. You have made a lot of
                                claims and backed them up with hearsay. You have no
                                proof of any of your assertions. Your entire book is
                                more than likely the same.

                                http://mail.yahoo.com
                              • John Beatty
                                Message 15 of 19 , Dec 13, 2005
                                  Forgive my ignorance, but what's this JREF place?

                                  --- odd_empire <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> [...]
                                  >

                                  > www.textfiles.com/ufo/ossette.ufo
                                  > SPEECH FOR OSSETTE CONFERENCE SEPTEMBER, 1989.
                                  > -----------------------
                                  > ----------------------- Start speech with the quotes
                                  > from the MOD re
                                  > UFO not coming under the Official Secrets Act. Then
                                  > quote the
                                  > American document. (Slide 1) The fact that we are
                                  > such close allies.
                                  > Also if UFO
                                  > <<snip>>
                                  >

                                  > So, question; how is it you say
                                  >
                                  > <i>"I have never used any text from that site. I
                                  > never saw it before
                                  > till you posted the URL. Once again you have
                                  > suffered the shame of
                                  > premature evaluation. LOL
                                  > Art " </i>
                                  >
                                  > When you clearly cut and pasted a large chunk of
                                  > text from that page?
                                  > Are you mistaken? Are you deliberately lying? Is

                                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                                • odd_empire
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Dec 13, 2005
                                    Oh no problem. The James Randi Educational Foundation. A kind of
                                    skeptics hangout. Uniformly despised by believers everywhere.

                                    http://www.randi.org/

                                    The Odd Emperor
                                    http://www.odempire.org

                                    <jdbeatty.geo@y...> wrote:

> [...]
                                    > >

                                    > > www.textfiles.com/ufo/ossette.ufo
                                    > > SPEECH FOR OSSETTE CONFERENCE SEPTEMBER, 1989.
                                    > > -----------------------
                                    > > ----------------------- Start speech with the quotes
                                    > > from the MOD re
                                    > > UFO not coming under the Official Secrets Act. Then
                                    > > quote the
                                    > > American document. (Slide 1) The fact that we are
                                    > > such close allies.
                                    > > Also if UFO
                                    > > <<snip>>
                                    > >

                                    > > So, question; how is it you say
                                    > >
                                    > > <i>"I have never used any text from that site. I
                                    > > never saw it before
                                    > > till you posted the URL. Once again you have
                                    > > suffered the shame of
                                    > > premature evaluation. LOL
                                    > > Art " </i>
                                    > >
                                    > > When you clearly cut and pasted a large chunk of
                                    > > text from that page?
                                    > > Are you mistaken? Are you deliberately lying? Is

                                  • James N. Dawson
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Dec 21, 2005
                                      Art:

                                      I don't generally agree with John Beatty and Odd Empire
                                      on "skepticism" and what constitutes a reasonable theory of UFO's and
                                      other prima facie unexplained phenomena, but in this particular case,
                                      I would have to say, from what I was able to plow through of them,
                                      your "textfiles" looked pretty much like "hearsay".

                                      They may provide some worthwhile leads for the full-time
                                      investigator, but they're not going to impress even a moderate
                                      disbeliever.

                                      This is what you'd need rather than a mere transcript of a phone
                                      call:

                                      A recording of the conversation itself that could be subjected to
                                      some kind of computer or other analysis.

                                      Video of the actual person saying these things, would be good (though
                                      not necessarily conclusive) evidence for me.

                                      As far as documents, you need something on official government
                                      stationary which you could scan and put on the net. Admittedly this
                                      could be faked, but it would be better than just a transcription. (I
                                      saw the Joe Nickels critique of the MJ-12 documents, and found them,
                                      as usual, pretty snide and shoddy. Stanton Friedman answered them
                                      well and convincingly---though these are seperate questions whether
                                      these documents are ultimately genuine.)

                                      I don't think saying that people are too stupid and lazy to read
                                      these textfiles is very convincing. I printed mine out and hoped to
                                      go through them myself, but boy, they are dense and unreadable. If
                                      you want people to read the evidence, you've got to make it a little
                                      easier, and paragraph breaks and section titles certainly would help
                                      to do that. Also, I don't understand the necessity of highlighting
                                      whole text. It defeats the whole purpose of hightlighting.

                                      In the final analysis, I'm not sure if trying to engage with the
                                      conventionalists (those who call themselves "skeptics" but are only
                                      skeptical toward anything that to them, on an emotional level, is out
                                      of the ordinary or a minority view, that doesn't adhere to a rigid
                                      Cartesian model of 17th century science, etc.) Since they seem to be
                                      demanding "absolute proof" for everything, you can never, even
                                      theoretically, satisfy them, because in forensics and even the hard
                                      science, there's always an element of doubt or uncertainty.

                                      So, I've pretty much come to the conclusion, arguing with such people
                                      is largely an exercise in futility, and the exact psychological
                                      motivations for their militant disbelief is perhaps something of a
                                      mystery in itself!

                                      James

                                      ************************************ *** ***
                                      - ************************************
                                      ************************************
                                      > ************************************ *** *** *** 3 Pages of
                                      Material follow ***
                                      > *** but we are unable to convert *** *** via OCR due to inter mixed
                                      *** ***
                                      > handwriting on the pages *** *** ***
                                      ************************************ These
                                      > 3 pages consist of a transcript of the telephone conversation
                                      between Dr.
                                      > Henry Azadehdel and Mr. L at Wright Patterson September 15,1989.
                                      > ===================================
                                      >
                                      > From: samilitaryhistory.org/research.html
                                      >
                                      > From: Paul Carolus
                                      > e-mail: ashwinc@m...
                                      > Subject: UFO shot down in SWA
                                      > Date posted: 13 May 2002 I have heard about an incident that
                                      happened in SWA,
                                      > where a UFO was shot down by a South African pilot. I would like to
                                      include
                                      > this happening in a book that I am writing,and would appreciate it
                                      if anyone
                                      > with any knowledge on the subject who was on active duty in SWA in
                                      the 1970s and
                                      > 1980s,could mail me.

                                    • odd_empire
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Dec 24, 2005
                                        --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, "James N. Dawson"
                                        <jamesndawson@y...> wrote:

                                        > Art:
                                        >
                                        > I don't generally agree with John Beatty and Odd Empire
                                        > on "skepticism" and what constitutes a reasonable theory of UFO's and
                                        > other prima facie unexplained phenomena, but in this particular case,
                                        > I would have to say, from what I was able to plow through of them,
                                        > your "textfiles" looked pretty much like "hearsay".
                                        >
                                        > They may provide some worthwhile leads for the full-time
                                        > investigator, but they're not going to impress even a moderate
                                        > disbeliever.
                                        >
                                        > This is what you'd need rather than a mere transcript of a phone
                                        > call:
                                        >
                                        > A recording of the conversation itself that could be subjected to
                                        > some kind of computer or other analysis.
                                        >
                                        > Video of the actual person saying these things, would be good (though
                                        > not necessarily conclusive) evidence for me.
                                        >
                                        > As far as documents, you need something on official government
                                        > stationary which you could scan and put on the net. Admittedly this
                                        > could be faked, but it would be better than just a transcription. (I
                                        > saw the Joe Nickels critique of the MJ-12 documents, and found them,
                                        > as usual, pretty snide and shoddy. Stanton Friedman answered them
                                        > well and convincingly---though these are seperate questions whether
                                        > these documents are ultimately genuine.)
                                        >
                                        > I don't think saying that people are too stupid and lazy to read
                                        > these textfiles is very convincing. I printed mine out and hoped to
                                        > go through them myself, but boy, they are dense and unreadable. If
                                        > you want people to read the evidence, you've got to make it a little
                                        > easier, and paragraph breaks and section titles certainly would help
                                        > to do that. Also, I don't understand the necessity of highlighting
                                        > whole text. It defeats the whole purpose of hightlighting.
                                        >
                                        > In the final analysis, I'm not sure if trying to engage with the
                                        > conventionalists (those who call themselves "skeptics" but are only
                                        > skeptical toward anything that to them, on an emotional level, is out
                                        > of the ordinary or a minority view, that doesn't adhere to a rigid
                                        > Cartesian model of 17th century science, etc.) Since they seem to be
                                        > demanding "absolute proof" for everything, you can never, even
                                        > theoretically, satisfy them, because in forensics and even the hard
                                        > science, there's always an element of doubt or uncertainty.

                                        You know, much of this time I think arguing with jingoistic,
                                        insulting, over emoting irrationalists is a waste too. I do enjoy
                                        debating points of view because frankly, I'm fascinated with people
                                        who think differently than I do. Not afraid of them like some people
                                        seem to be. Just fascinated.

                                        Most people strictly applying 17th century models of science are
                                        pretty crazy, you know. Witches, psychologists and other heretics
                                        should be burned at the stake. That kind of thing.

                                        Know anyone like that me-bucko? And I don't think anyone's demanding
                                        absolute proof here. Just a little evidence would be nice. What Art
                                        (and apparently you) think is evidence is not really, it's data and
                                        not very good data at that.

                                        > So, I've pretty much come to the conclusion, arguing with such people
                                        > is largely an exercise in futility, and the exact psychological
                                        > motivations for their militant disbelief is perhaps something of a
                                        > mystery in itself!

                                        It's also a lot easier to validate your own beliefs without us
                                        unbelievers mucking up the process. OK, I hear you! Skeptics are all
                                        stupid, skeptics are all evil. Skeptics should all be ignored.

                                        If you truly believe that, you yourself are following good old
                                        fashioned 17th century values. Check your history books on the
                                        conditions of early Renaissance Europe and see for yourself. Also, try
                                        arguing a point using non emotive language and see how skeptics react.

                                        You have a great holiday my man!