Re: Pyscho Skeptics

  • odd_empire
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13 4:38 PM
      That's OK, I made a copy.

      You must know that what you're doing here is doomed. You've never been
      able to debunk me or any other skeptic here or on the other forums you
      frequent.

      It's probably time for you to take a breather and try to figure out
      why you hate so much.

      Sincerely;

      The Odd Emperor
      www.oddempire.org

      --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, "natasha" <seaglow99@y...>
      wrote:

      > You need to get an update.
      >
      > You've been moved.
      >
      > So sorry.
      >
      > ~ natasha
      >

      > --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, odd_empire <no_reply@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Yah! I saw this several days ago. Pretty flattered that I made number
      > > one on the list of people "you hate."
      > >
      > > The Odd Emperor
      > > www.oddempire.org
      > >

      > > --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, "natasha" <
      > seaglow99@y...>
      > > wrote:

      http://www.angelfire.com/realm/rubyfiles0/PathologicalSkepticism.html
    • natasha
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13 6:10 PM
        wrote:

        > That's OK, I made a copy.
        >
        > You must know that what you're doing here is doomed. You've never been
        > able to debunk me or any other skeptic here or on the other forums you
        > frequent.

        "Doomed?" "Doomed??!!" LOL. My, but we're dramatic!

        Just cuz you say no one has debunked you, including me, don't make it so.

        > It's probably time for you to take a breather and try to figure out
        > why you hate so much.

        Dahling, I've told you and TOLD you! Goodness, do you have a disorder of
        some kind? (oh, wait, yeah ya do!)

        See ya!

        ~natasha

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 13 6:22 PM
          wrote:

          > --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, odd_empire <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > That's OK, I made a copy.
          > >
          > > You must know that what you're doing here is doomed. You've never been
          > > able to debunk me or any other skeptic here or on the other forums you
          > > frequent.
          >
          > "Doomed?" "Doomed??!!" LOL. My, but we're dramatic!

          > Just cuz you say no one has debunked you, including me, don't make
          it so.

          Can you find me *one* person that's been able to debunk me? You
          haven't although you tried several times. Mostly you behaved like an
          infant.

          > > It's probably time for you to take a breather and try to figure out
          > > why you hate so much.
          >
          > Dahling, I've told you and TOLD you! Goodness, do you have a
          disorder of
          > some kind? (oh, wait, yeah ya do!)

          And what exactly are you saying here? That I have some kind of
          disorder? Is that your professional opinion? What do you base this on?
          Do you think it's OK to publicly insult people? And it seems strange
          that you accuse skeptics of posting in all caps when you habitually do
          it. Are you a skeptic?

          And you insult people too! Hmm……

          The Odd Emperor
          www.oddempire.org
        • natasha
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 13 9:06 PM
            I'm not engaging in this infantile nonsense.

            Anyone else, want to discuss Jennings silly UFO show or anything else great.

            Otherwise, ignore the troll psycho. I know I try to.