Re: Pyscho Skeptics

  • natasha
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
      You need to get an update.

      You've been moved.

      So sorry.

      ~ natasha

      --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, odd_empire <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:

      > Yah! I saw this several days ago. Pretty flattered that I made number
      > one on the list of people "you hate."
      >
      > The Odd Emperor
      > www.oddempire.org
      >

      > --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, "natasha" <
      seaglow99@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > http://www.angelfire.com/realm/rubyfiles0/PathologicalSkepticism.html
    • odd_empire
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
        That's OK, I made a copy.

        You must know that what you're doing here is doomed. You've never been
        able to debunk me or any other skeptic here or on the other forums you
        frequent.

        It's probably time for you to take a breather and try to figure out
        why you hate so much.

        Sincerely;

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
          wrote:

          > That's OK, I made a copy.
          >
          > You must know that what you're doing here is doomed. You've never been
          > able to debunk me or any other skeptic here or on the other forums you
          > frequent.

          "Doomed?" "Doomed??!!" LOL. My, but we're dramatic!

          Just cuz you say no one has debunked you, including me, don't make it so.

          > It's probably time for you to take a breather and try to figure out
          > why you hate so much.

          Dahling, I've told you and TOLD you! Goodness, do you have a disorder of
          some kind? (oh, wait, yeah ya do!)

          See ya!

          ~natasha

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
            wrote:

            > --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, odd_empire <no_reply@y...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > That's OK, I made a copy.
            > >
            > > You must know that what you're doing here is doomed. You've never been
            > > able to debunk me or any other skeptic here or on the other forums you
            > > frequent.
            >
            > "Doomed?" "Doomed??!!" LOL. My, but we're dramatic!

            > Just cuz you say no one has debunked you, including me, don't make
            it so.

            Can you find me *one* person that's been able to debunk me? You
            haven't although you tried several times. Mostly you behaved like an
            infant.

            > > It's probably time for you to take a breather and try to figure out
            > > why you hate so much.
            >
            > Dahling, I've told you and TOLD you! Goodness, do you have a
            disorder of
            > some kind? (oh, wait, yeah ya do!)

            And what exactly are you saying here? That I have some kind of
            disorder? Is that your professional opinion? What do you base this on?
            Do you think it's OK to publicly insult people? And it seems strange
            that you accuse skeptics of posting in all caps when you habitually do
            it. Are you a skeptic?

            And you insult people too! Hmm……

            The Odd Emperor
            www.oddempire.org
          • natasha
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
              I'm not engaging in this infantile nonsense.

              Anyone else, want to discuss Jennings silly UFO show or anything else great.

              Otherwise, ignore the troll psycho. I know I try to.