Re: ABC, Jennings on UFOs?

  • odd_empire
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2005
      Why do you think it stank Natasha?

      True it depicted abductees as apparently unstable individuals, I know
      this is not true; the one's I've met have been more or less well
      adjusted within the context of their beliefs. I fault the producers of
      PJR UFOs; Seeing is Believing a little for choosing "Sunglasses Lady"
      as one of the abductee spokes-persons. The others were typically nutty
      sounding in an earnest way.

      One needs to remember though that the piece was on the state of
      "UFOology today, not the state of research or science in regard to
      UFOs. If it were about science of flying object the producers wouldn't
      have given abductees even a second of air time.

      I don't think it "stank." It was flawed in a couple of areas but which
      news programs aren't? But since that program got really high ratings
      we can be assured that there will be many more programs like this in
      the near future.

      The Odd Emperor
      www.oddempire.org

      --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, "natasha" <seaglow99@y...>