Pyscho Skeptics

  • natasha
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
    • odd_empire
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
        Yah! I saw this several days ago. Pretty flattered that I made number
        one on the list of people "you hate."

        The Odd Emperor
        www.oddempire.org

        --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, "natasha" <seaglow99@y...>
        wrote:

        > http://www.angelfire.com/realm/rubyfiles0/PathologicalSkepticism.html
      • natasha
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
          You need to get an update.

          You've been moved.

          So sorry.

          ~ natasha

          --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, odd_empire <no_reply@y...>

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
            That's OK, I made a copy.

            You must know that what you're doing here is doomed. You've never been
            able to debunk me or any other skeptic here or on the other forums you
            frequent.

            It's probably time for you to take a breather and try to figure out
            why you hate so much.

            Sincerely;

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
              wrote:

              > That's OK, I made a copy.
              >
              > You must know that what you're doing here is doomed. You've never been
              > able to debunk me or any other skeptic here or on the other forums you
              > frequent.

              "Doomed?" "Doomed??!!" LOL. My, but we're dramatic!

              Just cuz you say no one has debunked you, including me, don't make it so.

              > It's probably time for you to take a breather and try to figure out
              > why you hate so much.

              Dahling, I've told you and TOLD you! Goodness, do you have a disorder of
              some kind? (oh, wait, yeah ya do!)

              See ya!

              ~natasha

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
                wrote:

                > --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, odd_empire <no_reply@y...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > That's OK, I made a copy.
                > >
                > > You must know that what you're doing here is doomed. You've never been
                > > able to debunk me or any other skeptic here or on the other forums you
                > > frequent.
                >
                > "Doomed?" "Doomed??!!" LOL. My, but we're dramatic!

                > Just cuz you say no one has debunked you, including me, don't make
                it so.

                Can you find me *one* person that's been able to debunk me? You
                haven't although you tried several times. Mostly you behaved like an
                infant.

                > > It's probably time for you to take a breather and try to figure out
                > > why you hate so much.
                >
                > Dahling, I've told you and TOLD you! Goodness, do you have a
                disorder of
                > some kind? (oh, wait, yeah ya do!)

                And what exactly are you saying here? That I have some kind of
                disorder? Is that your professional opinion? What do you base this on?
                Do you think it's OK to publicly insult people? And it seems strange
                that you accuse skeptics of posting in all caps when you habitually do
                it. Are you a skeptic?

                And you insult people too! Hmm……

                The Odd Emperor
                www.oddempire.org
              • natasha
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
                  I'm not engaging in this infantile nonsense.

                  Anyone else, want to discuss Jennings silly UFO show or anything else great.

                  Otherwise, ignore the troll psycho. I know I try to.