ABC, Jennings on UFOs?

  • odd_empire
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Anyone see this? What did you think? Was it OK, horrible or don't care?

      The Odd Emperor
      www.oddempire.org
    • natasha
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2005
        --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, odd_empire <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > Anyone see this? What did you think? Was it OK, horrible or don't care?
        >
        > The Odd Emperor
        > www.oddempire.org

        It stank.
        Reeked, in fact.

        ~natasha
      • odd_empire
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2005
          Why do you think it stank Natasha?

          True it depicted abductees as apparently unstable individuals, I know
          this is not true; the one's I've met have been more or less well
          adjusted within the context of their beliefs. I fault the producers of
          PJR UFOs; Seeing is Believing a little for choosing "Sunglasses Lady"
          as one of the abductee spokes-persons. The others were typically nutty
          sounding in an earnest way.

          One needs to remember though that the piece was on the state of
          "UFOology today, not the state of research or science in regard to
          UFOs. If it were about science of flying object the producers wouldn't
          have given abductees even a second of air time.

          I don't think it "stank." It was flawed in a couple of areas but which
          news programs aren't? But since that program got really high ratings
          we can be assured that there will be many more programs like this in
          the near future.

          The Odd Emperor
          www.oddempire.org

          --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, "natasha" <seaglow99@y...>