The ever-tactful Randi

  • Ethan A. Blight
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
      I sent an email to JREF criticizing James Randi and Richard Dawkins
      for unethically appropriating the tragedy of the recent Asian
      tsunami disaster to further their anti-religious and anti-paranormal
      agendas.

      Here is Randi's response:

      "Dear Sir:fuck you.
      Have awonderful life.
      James Randi."

      Heh heh heh...
    • natasha
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
        --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, "Ethan A. Blight" <
        raptor_omicron@y...> wrote:

        > I sent an email to JREF criticizing James Randi and Richard Dawkins
        > for unethically appropriating the tragedy of the recent Asian
        > tsunami disaster to further their anti-religious and anti-paranormal
        > agendas.
        >
        > Here is Randi's response:
        >
        > "Dear Sir:fuck you.
        > Have awonderful life.
        > James Randi."
        >
        > Heh heh heh...

        Good for you!

        ~natasha
      • odd_empire
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2005
          <raptor_omicron@y...> wrote:

          > I sent an email to JREF criticizing James Randi and Richard Dawkins
          > for unethically appropriating the tragedy of the recent Asian
          > tsunami disaster to further their anti-religious and anti-paranormal
          > agendas.
          >
          > Here is Randi's response:
          >
          > "Dear Sir:fuck you.
          > Have awonderful life.
          > James Randi."
          >
          > Heh heh heh...

          That's pretty funny;

          Just what in the heck did you send him to illicit that kind of
          response anyway? Could you post it here?

          The Odd Emperor
          www.oddempire.org
        • odd_empire
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2005
            That's pretty funny;

            So what was it that prompted Randi to respond in that manner. Is the
            letter posted or can you put it up here?

            The Odd Emperor
            www.oddempire.org