UFO Disclosure By Christmas Is In YOUR Hands

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      Hi Group,
      Wow. The stores are jammed with Christmas shoppers and all the good stuff is sold out. Luckily, you can give your friends and family a gift that will change their life for the better, and can order it online too. Check out my book. In it I disclose why aliens have been interacting with humanity, and how they are closely related to us. I even show why the government has been hiding the information from the public. I wrote my book to inform the public about what was going on, and to motivate everyone to work toward change in a variety of ways. The ad I wrote for my book says it all:

      A book that tells the whole truth.
      Evidence you can see for yourself.
      No twisted conspiracy theories.
      No shady mind poisoning agendas.
      No political twists or mudslinging.
      The truth is not political or conspiratorial.
      The truth is just the basic facts of life.
      The government hasn't revealed the truth.
      They thought it would cause hysteria and destroy society.
      The alien agenda is explained rationally for motivation.
      The problem can be solved peacefully and beneficially, if we try.
      More information at:

      http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html

      Available Format(s): PDF (ebook) | Paperback
      Copyright © 2003 Booklocker.com All rights reserved.

      Our Repto Sapien Cousins

      My publisher sent me an email this week and said that to be guaranteed getting a copy of my book before Christmas, they have to order it before Dec. 8.
      http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html
      It is just the thing to get for yourself and the abductees you know because it answers all the important questions abductees want answered, and I do it in a way that is not only understandable, but so as to remove a lot of the abductee's feelings of unknown dread and subconscious fear from their daily lives. If you have any questions, just ask.

      In my book I convincing present evidence showing what is going on, why it is happening, and how it is part of a continuing basic program. I especially tried to show how God is a part of what is going on, in that things are happening that are a part of what everyone knows to be HIS plans. This is not a religious thing going on involving devils and angels. It only involves beings you can see in a program that is easy to understand. It is all very basic and self evident.
      Art Greenfield

      Back Cover Front Cover