Hey all!

  • paulcanagnostopoulos
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 29, 2004
      Hey folks. Just wandering around old groups and I see there is some
      confusion about the state of Ruby. Has anyone learned anything?

      ~~ Paul
    • paulcanagnostopoulos
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 26, 2005
        Howdy ho! Hadn't been around in awhile, so I thought I'd join and say hi.

        ~~ Paul
      • odd_empire
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 30, 2005
          Hey-there Mr. Paul!

          Pretty quiet around these parts. One fellow got into a small
          conversation with Odd Emperor but he couldn't stick around.

          Anyway, it might be off topic anyway, I'm not sure that I consider
          myself a debunker, a critic sure, skeptic for sure but debunker? I
          don't know.

          But speaking of debunkers (or skeptics.) Anyone catch Aaron
          Sakulich's interview with David Jacobs? It's kind of subtle
          in its own way. In other ways it slams the point home with
          considerable force and vigor.
          Â…And he does this by letting Jacobs ramble, for
          sixteen pages!

          The Odd Emperor

          --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, "paulcanagnostopoulos"