Re: So what happened?

  • Clyde Wary
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
      "No debunkingdebunkers two. Rubyhoney's profile vanished. Did the
      skeptics talk Yahoo into deleting her?"

      I don't know what happened--it's strange. Yes, her profile
      disappeared and she isn't listed in this group's membership list any
      more. While Yahoo has been known to delete groups, it's usually for
      some kind of illegal activity, and I've never heard of them deleting
      profiles. I'll see if I can come up with some info...