So what happened?

  • Bill Beaty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27 2:17 PM
      No debunkingdebunkers two. Rubyhoney's profile vanished. Did
      the skeptics talk Yahoo into deleting her?

      (((((((((((((((((( ( ( ( ( (O) ) ) ) ) )))))))))))))))))))
      billb@... http://amasci.com
      EE/programmer/sci-exhibits amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
      Seattle, WA 206-789-0775 unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci
    • Clyde Wary
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28 4:21 PM
        "No debunkingdebunkers two. Rubyhoney's profile vanished. Did the
        skeptics talk Yahoo into deleting her?"

        I don't know what happened--it's strange. Yes, her profile
        disappeared and she isn't listed in this group's membership list any
        more. While Yahoo has been known to delete groups, it's usually for
        some kind of illegal activity, and I've never heard of them deleting
        profiles. I'll see if I can come up with some info...