My Letter To Alan Colmes Regarding Dr. Salla and the Alien Topic

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      Subj: My Letter
      Date: 2/22/04 5:44:05 PM !!!First Boot!!!
      From: ANTIGRAY
      To: alan@...
      CC: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, exopolitics@...

      Alan Colmes
      Fox News Live with Alan Colmes

      Hi Alan,
      I listened to Dr. Michael Salla on your show Friday. In many respects Dr. Salla is correct, namely that there are certain alien species that have been interacting with humanity for thousands of years. I have had many long discussions disagreeing with Dr. Salla on his website because he wants to get masses of individuals worldwide to telepathically contact those aliens and invite them to contact him and other private citizens directly, circumventing the UN, the US government, State Department, and the military. His plan is fraught with danger. As you know, Dr. Salla's background and experience is in finding solutions to hostilities between peoples of different religious, ethnic, or political persuasions. I admire Dr. Salla for his courage and initiative but there is no training or experience that qualifies anyone to act as an ambassador to, or negotiator with the aliens in question. Those particular aliens are very dangerous, and have already proven they will not listen to us. There is only one "language" they understand that will make them negotiate with us. Dr. Salla does not have that "power" of persuasion. Our military barely does.
      Before I even get into this Alan, I must caution you that revealing the "big picture" to the public about the alien's historical agenda is the worst can of worms ever opened up in all of human history. Once the genie is out of the bottle, all Hell could break loose. I've done over ten years of research into this subject and had my findings published in my book Dec. 2003. I present the information in my book in such a way that it won't cause panic and major disruption in society. What I found out about the alien agenda made me realize that the government was 100% right in keeping everything secret for so long. (Refer to the Brookings Report:
      http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/1997/nov/m30-005.shtml <<--Please read )

      Revealing the information about the aliens and their agenda prematurely really would have devastated society, and we couldn't afford that happening up till now because of the threat we faced. The US government had to keep society together all these years to buy time to work out a viable solution to the problem. You personally probably won't like the "solution" because it is akin to "gunboat diplomacy." What you have to keep in mind here is that that type of "negotiation" is necessary because that was the method the aliens used on us to basically "force a surrender" in the early 1950s. There never was an "agreement" or "treaty" to let the aliens continue their program here in exchange for any advanced techno toys or protection of the elites. We were given no choice in the matter. Col. Phil Corso made statements to that effect himself in his book, "The Day After Roswell," and he was a member of Pres. Eisenhower's national security council, as Dr. Salla already stated. Dr. Salla is welcome to talk to the aliens but they will have to be forcefully persuaded first, returning their type diplomacy in a like kind.
      Here is what you have to consider before becoming involved in revealing everything. You will be at the center of a huge controversy. There is no easy way to "show the evidence" on a radio show. You will probably need an hour long TV special. There is no way to do justice to the topic in a 20 questions time-constrained radio format, especially if 10 of the questions are from random call-in listeners and don't pertain to bringing out the whole truth. The topic just can't be covered in a brief question and answer session. That's why I wrote my (490 page) book to present all of the evidence. No human could talk fast enough to present that much information in a 20 minute radio segment. Dr. Salla presented various facts which were questioned. He gave good answers, but for many of his answers, there was additional conclusive definitive evidence that could have been presented but there was no time for him to do so (and he was trying). Even if you can get an hour long TV special set up, if the information is not presented correctly, it can cause the collapse of society. This truth is an extremely bitter pill to swallow. The truth has to be explained in just the right way so that the public can be informed in a manner so they can "learn" that this is all just the natural order of things, and that G-d loves all of his creatures equally. Otherwise, you are going to have religious riots and chaos.
      Give me a website of yours where I can send you a free copy of the Ebook version of my book. It is in PDF format and 2.6 megs. Review the evidence presented in the book and decide if you can handle a major project like this. I was looking for an articulate educated spokesman to get the word out to the public so that the necessary "peaceful negotiations from a position of strength" policy would become humanity's agenda, instead of any less productive alternative means. A solution beneficial to all sides can be worked out. You are definitely educated and articulate. You are also respected as being a credible news person, which is another big plus. I know from watching you that you are concerned for the average man on the street. This isn't like any other "bad news" story that can just be broadcast to get increased ratings. Those type stories might bother the average guy, but he thinks, "Wow, I'm relieved that happened to the other guy and not me." This topic will impact everyone real hard. At this point I would even reccomend Fox News get input from some knowledgeable psychiatric professionals to figure out the best way to present the information so as to cause the least amount of emotional harm or mental disturbance to viewers. Maybe Fox can contact the Brooking Institute for guidance. This isn't just about the revelation that there are aliens, it's about what they have been doing to us that is so frightening.
      Are you up for it?
      Below is some information about the evidence in my book.
      Art Greenfield

      This is the link to my website about the book. There are several pages of information there.>>

      This is my publisher site with additional information.>>

      My book is currently being advertised at some sites online. It is on Grant Cameron's Presidential UFO site and Becky Escamilla's Midway Sightings UFO site. Check it out:
      It is on Becky's site at:

      and it is linked to from:

      It is on Presidential UFO at:

      Additionally there is this about me on Grant's site at:
      Jimmy Carter section / Crash Retrievals

      The most important evidence that Jimmy Carter may have been told of crashed saucers, and chose not to release it, comes from a 1995 interview with Shirley MacLaine on the Larry King show. In a call-in question, Florida UFO researcher Art Greenfield asked about a claim that was made a couple weeks before by actor Nicholas Cage. In that claim Shirley MacLaine had told him that Jimmy Carter had been shown a crashed saucer and bodies. Here is the question and Shirley MacLaine’s reply. Keep in mind that Nicholas Cage stands by his claim.

      Larry King: "Cocoa Florida with Shirley MacLaine, hello.

      Art Greenfield: "Hello, Good evening Larry and Shirley, About two weeks ago, Nicholas Cage was on the Letterman Show and said Shirley had told him that President Carter had told her he had seen recovered alien spacecraft and aliens in a hanger. Can you tell me exactly what President Carter said?"

      Shirley MacLaine: "He didn't tell me that, but he told me many times that when I first wrote "Out On A Limb" that he would support me, that it was true, that there were crafts, that he believed there were occupants, why should we be the only people in the universe. He wanted to shine the sunshine laws on intelligence, to expose it, to see how the people would react, but he didn't and wouldn't and couldn't as he explained to me."

      Note to Alan:
      There is further evidence that Pres. Carter was stymied by intel from even saying anything about the subject publicly. Last year a newswire item was reported on the Art Bell radio show, that former President Jimmy Carter had been at a book signing for his new book. He was asked by a customer waiting in line, why had he not followed through on his pledge that, if elected, he would reveal the entire truth about UFOs to the American people. Carter did not answer in words, he just looked at the man and tears sprang from his eyes.

      My book is also on Mary Sutherland's site. She has a syndicated radio talk show about aliens and UFOs. I introduced her to my good friend Dr. Jim Mortellaro (he is a multiple abductee who lives in New York) and set up a show for her with him and Budd Hopkins (Who runs the Intruders Foundation in New York. Budd's website is at: http://www.intrudersfoundation.org/ I highly reccomend talking to both Jim and Budd for background information).
      I'll be doing an interview on Mary Sutherland's show soon.

      Photo from my book (bottom of page on right):

      Interview Program I set up for Mary with Jim and Budd:

      Note to Alan: You may also want to interview Jim Mortellaro and Budd Hopkins on your radio show. They can provide valuable information to your audience on the abduction part of the alien agenda, which is familiar to the public and won't cause panic. That can be part of an acclimatization program to prepare the audience for the hard news.

      Below is a copy of the ad I have been using.
      Ad below________________

      The alien agenda revealed in:

      by Art Greenfield

      A book that tells the whole truth.
      Evidence you can see for yourself.
      No twisted conspiracy theories.
      No shady mind poisoning agendas.
      No political twists or mudslinging.
      The truth is not political or conspiratorial.
      The truth is just the basic facts of life.
      The government hasn't revealed the truth.
      They thought it would cause hysteria and destroy society.
      The alien agenda is explained rationally to motivate, not panic.
      The problem can be solved peacefully and beneficially, if we try.
      More information at:

      Available Formats: PDF (Ebook) | Paperback
      Copyright © 1998 - 2003 Booklocker.com All rights reserved.