Re: Chemtrails, theft of our sunlight

  • Brian van der Spuy
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28, 2003
      [[[From: "Ruby Honey" <rubyhoney97402@...>
      Subject: Chemtrails, theft of our sunlight
      http://www.carnicom.com/light1.htm%5d]]

      ---I have looked around on this website, and I am a bit perplexed. I
      can frankly not work out what these people are on about.
    • thevirtualgreek
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 25, 2003
        --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, "Brian van der Spuy"
        <brianvds@y...> wrote:
        > [[[From: "Ruby Honey" <rubyhoney97402@y...>
        > Subject: Chemtrails, theft of our sunlight
        > http://www.carnicom.com/light1.htm%5d]]
        >
        > ---I have looked around on this website, and I am a bit perplexed.
        > can frankly not work out what these people are on about.

        It appears they have stumbled upon the stunning notion that clouds
        block sunlight. But I may be over-simplifying.

        ~~ Paul
      • ausiepath9
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 29, 2003
          I Just came back from Cricket (not Croquet *S*) and while there a
          friend who is a Radar tower operator at a Air Force Base here and I
          were talking about so called chemtrails.

          He said he has never heard of them. We watched jets go over as we
          played nearby a major jet path and he even said how high each jet was;
          this one going over now 7 kmhs, the next one 10 and on and on, thats
          his job to know the heights and weather at these heights.

          Then a jet went over and this huge trail at least 50 kmh's long and
          approx 2-5khs wide was around for approx 6 hours, thats how long we
          play cricket every saturday for. It eventually moved from it's
          original position at a very slow speed and eventually as we left had
          almost disapated, but that was after almost 7 hours.

          As I was taking pictures he said that the jet didnt do that the trail
          was caused in the same way a formula one car leaves an invisible
          vortex of rotating/spinning air behind it (I always assumed that the
          white trail behind a jet was dumping of fuel or the same thing but at
          high altitudes and the cold air formed it), which you can sometimes
          see for seconds at a time, but the air had trapped it and thats what I
          was seeing behind it..

          I took 50 shots of this jet stream and its the same as the other 100
          or so I have taken and identical to what Chemtrails are claimed to be.

          My friend who also did an intense Weather course said that at
          10,000-25,000 feet the air in this vortex/trail is so condenced with
          cold air that is why you see the trail that suspends then moves
          slightly then rolls in a circular motion as it disperses which is how
          the original formation formed; by circular rotation of the air stream
          in cold and extreme cold conditions behind the jet.

          If you want to see any of the photos I took showing identical; not
          similar, but identical trails, just ask. I have a few shots showing
          two trails, but they were actually from the one trail which had halved
          in two as we watched. All jets going at the same height will all have
          the same looking jet trail and it wil curl and rotate and spread out
          over hours.

          Im not saying some trails are not what they seem, just the majority I
          have seen are identical to what I took today and they werent dropping
          anything at all.

          My friend also said that on crystal clear blue sky days the chances of
          these trails appearing and staying for hours are enhanced dramatically.

          Now you have to ask yourself how many are seen in blue skies, nearly
          all of them from what I have seen. Also at what height? probably all
          the same heights in each picture.

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 30, 2003
            [[[From: ausiepath9
            Subject: Re: Chemtrails, theft of our sunlight
            Then a jet went over and this huge trail at least 50 kmh's long and
            approx 2-5khs wide was around for approx 6 hours, thats how long we
            play cricket every saturday for. It eventually moved from it's
            original position at a very slow speed and eventually as we left had
            almost disapated, but that was after almost 7 hours.
            As I was taking pictures he said that the jet didnt do that the
            trail was caused in the same way a formula one car leaves an
            invisible vortex of rotating/spinning air behind it (I always
            assumed that the white trail behind a jet was dumping of fuel or the
            same thing but at high altitudes and the cold air formed it), which
            you can sometimes see for seconds at a time, but the air had trapped
            it and thats what I was seeing behind it..]]]]

            ---As far as I know, contrails consist mostly of water. The plane's
            engine burns fuel, and gives off carbon dioxide and water vapour.
            The water vapour freezes into little ice crystals, rather like those
            in cirrus clouds.

            [[[[ I'm not saying some trails are not what they seem, just the
            majority I have seen are identical to what I took today and they
            werent dropping anything at all.
            My friend also said that on crystal clear blue sky days the chances
            of these trails appearing and staying for hours are enhanced
            dramatically.
            Now you have to ask yourself how many are seen in blue skies, nearly
            all of them from what I have seen. Also at what height? probably all
            the same heights in each picture.]]]]

            ---I can't quite work out what you are trying to say in your
            message. The 'believers' in chemtrails apparently think that
            governments or whoever are on a large scale spraying some sort of
            unknown something into the atmosphere. I.e. some trails that look
            like innocent contrails are actually not. I am not quite clear on
            what forced them to this conclusion. I can also not quite work out
            whether you agree with this view or not.
          • thevirtualgreek
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 30, 2003
              <brianvds@y...> wrote:
              > ---I can't quite work out what you are trying to say in your
              > message. The 'believers' in chemtrails apparently think that
              > governments or whoever are on a large scale spraying some sort of
              > unknown something into the atmosphere. I.e. some trails that look
              > like innocent contrails are actually not. I am not quite clear on
              > what forced them to this conclusion. I can also not quite work out
              > whether you agree with this view or not.

              From what I can gather, chemtrails are supposed to exhibit certain
              telltale characteristics. For example, they can feather out and end
              up producing fairly large cirrus-looking clouds. Also, many criss-
              crossing trails seem to be taken as evidence. What I can't get an
              answer for is the question of why people seem to think these
              characteristics are new. I also can't seem to convince anyone that
              the increase in air traffic over the decades might have something to
              do with it.

              ~~ Paul
            • ausiepath9
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 30, 2003
                What im trying to convey is that chemtrail people say all trails are
                chemicals.

                Im saying that is not true at all!

                Most trails as I said below I have taken resemble EXCATLY so called
                Chemtrails, therefore I believe that 99.99999% of all contrails are
                nothing, and not the amount that Chemtrail people try to say.

                Considering the amount of traffic on any one day in say America and
                Canada; .01 percent is still a high number.

                Those on that link are not chemtrails they are no different to what I
                took. And I watched it for over 6 hours hang and move with the slow
                moving wind and took hundreds of shots of them last Saturday and saw
                how long it took to disperese etc..they were natural formations.

                If you believe Chemtrail people the Earth is being attacked by people
                hell bent of making us sick.Can't be ozone depletion fixing as America
                doesnt have the hole over the there.

                So therefore its spraying of chemicals, only thing wrong with that is
                chemicals fall and dont make trails! You yourself just said its water
                vapour condensing into water/ice crystals.

                Chemicals they say are being used dont float or condense and stay in
                one place they fall or rise!

                But at 15-25,000 feet there is no way its falling straight down as
                they like to say!

                Most of these chem people are anti government anyway. Or conspiracy
                people, either way doesnt matter what anyone says there right even if
                there natural formations.

                America is well known for spraying chemicals for crop dusting, yet
                no-one ever said that the chemicals in that were hurting anyone when
                we know they were; thats why we banned them here in Australia..DDT's
                etc./...

                Ive yet to find a site or see anything that makes me think there
                making people sick. America is a polluted sky to start with, many
                companies just let off lead and other based chemicals.

                I mean they even can sell there excess pollution to other companies;
                now, id be more worried about that than a few planes that appear to be
                dropping something that the odds of it falling straight down and not
                being dispersed by high winds is remote.

                Either they drop and therefore do not form Chemtrails but form
                contrails or they dont fall and the chemicals stay aloft, either way I
                dont buy it.

                No-one cared when NASA was letting off Green Barium Clouds in the high
                atmosphere.

                I think people are just paranoid more these days or are anti anything
                and blame the government for everything.

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 1, 2003
                  [[[ From: ausiepath9
                  What im trying to convey is that chemtrail people say all trails are
                  chemicals. Im saying that is not true at all!]]]

                  ---Ah, then we appear to be on more or less the same wavelength. ;-)

                  In the meantime I'll go have a look at that link Rubyhoney posted;
                  perhaps it will shed some light on the matter.