Ghost or gorilla?

  • thevirtualgreek
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2003
      There have been debates at these forums about whether strange noises
      in the middle of the night are more likely caused by ghosts or
      gorillas escaped from the zoo. Yesterday, Little Joe the gorilla
      escaped from the Franklin Park Zoo in Boston and claimed a street
      corner as his territory. He attacked a teenager and a 2-year-old
      girl, both of whom ended up in the hospital (they will be fine). It
      took three hours to capture Joe and return him to his home at the zoo.

      ~~ Paul
    • kate brinks
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2003
        I saw that on the news! It looked like Bigfoot! But was he purple?

        Kate
      • thevirtualgreek
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2003
          --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, "kate brinks"
          <sweetkb713@y...> wrote:
          > I saw that on the news! It looked like Bigfoot! But was he purple?

          No, I think he was more, like, gorilla colored.

          ~~ Paul