Handy troll icon

  • thevirtualgreek
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Folks,

      Check out my handy troll icon in the Files section. Never know when
      it might come in handy.

      ~~ Paul
    • zen_witch
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
        Couldn't see it.
        Maybe fix it a bit into a jpeg or something more user friendly?
        *shrug*

        Why would this be needed? We know one when we see them
        easily enough, lad.

        ~ zw ~

        --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, thevirtualgreek <