cloud "holes"

  • Ruby Honey
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 1:47 PM
    • thevirtualgreek
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7 1:55 PM
        --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, "Ruby Honey"
        <rubyhoney97402@y...> wrote:
        > http://www.orbwar.com/anti-clouds.htm

        "Amazingly both "cloud holes" appear to be of the exact same
        diameter, perfectly circular, and they seem to touch at the edges.
        They look ovular only because they are being viewed in perspective.
        Was it frequency, chemical, or both involved to produce this most
        interesting geometrical cloud anomaly? Did the frequency dis-
        integrated the cloud cover by penetrating through those areas. I feel
        sorry for whoever happened to be below those holes. Surely there
        isn't anyone of intelligence that thinks this is natural!"

        What is "the frequency"?

        Oh no, certainly no one could think they were natural! I'm sure those
        perfectly round blue holes in the Bahamas were made by aliens or the
        gummint.

        ~~ Paul