Ed Walters

  • Ruby Honey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Watching the UFO programs on the History channel tonight. One of them had a segment on the Gulf Breeze UFOs and Ed Walters. Anyone know what he's up to these days? I know that he and his wife divorced many years ago. But is he still on the "ufo circuit?" Or published anything aside from his two books? (the two bookds I know of, the first two.)

      I've often wondered if he wasn't the victim of some kind of mind control experiment involving UFOs...

      ~ ruby

      Are Crop Circles the work of cereal killers?

      Do you Yahoo!?