On Art Bell, one of his most unusual...

  • Clyde Wary
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2002
      ...and STRANGE, guests!...and most humorous (and he knows it), too...

      10/28/02 - Mon/Tue
      Guest: Red Elk

      Inter-Tribal Native American Medicine Man He is a self-described
      half-breed Native American from both the BlackFeet and Shoshoni
      Nations as well as part Irish and French. He is a member of Heyoka (hi
      - OH - kah) a Contrarian group of Native American lost boys which he
      is one of the twelve inner Heyoka. Red Elk is one of the last nine
      members of the Red Web Society who are working to bring understanding
      to Earth.
      Contact: Send SASE to P.O. Box 166, Thorp, WA 98946
      Website: http://www.redelk.org
    • Ruby Honey
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2002
        Red Elk, he's a trip!

        ~ ruby

        --- In debunkingdebunkers@y..., "Clyde Wary" <pack_rat2@y...> wrote:
        > ...and STRANGE, guests!...and most humorous (and he knows it), too...
        >
        > 10/28/02 - Mon/Tue
        > Guest: Red Elk
        >
        > Inter-Tribal Native American Medicine Man He is a self-described
        > half-breed Native American from both the BlackFeet and Shoshoni
        > Nations as well as part Irish and French. He is a member of Heyoka (hi
        > - OH - kah) a Contrarian group of Native American lost boys which he
        > is one of the twelve inner Heyoka. Red Elk is one of the last nine
        > members of the Red Web Society who are working to bring understanding
        > to Earth.
        > Contact: Send SASE to P.O. Box 166, Thorp, WA 98946
        > Website: http://www.redelk.org
      • Clyde Wary
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
          "Red Elk, he's a trip!"

          Yep...and I wonder...is he a mystic visionary or a nut? I think the
          answer is "yes."
        • Ruby Honey
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
            LOL, good answer!