Re: Skeptic "across the board annilation" of "supernatural" "beliefs"...sigh

  • Clyde Wary
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2002
      Another one that he fails to mention is the "Amityville Horror." I
      read the book, which was not fiction, and have heard quite a few
      discussions about it on talk-radio. The horrible events continued to
      occur, after the book had been published. The victims will not
      discuss it, and don't want any publicity.