Re: [Debunking Debunkers] "dated as hell" CSICOP history

  • > Rush <
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002
      >>Regarding Rush's statement and big shrug reaction to CSICOP's history with
      the Starbaby scandal and so on, it's important to remind people of this,
      regardless of the fact it's "dated" because many people who first discover
      CSICOP may not know about this. Educating people about the true nature of
      CSICOP and like minded followers and organizations is important. Posting
      so-called "dated" info regarding CISCOP informs people of these
      fundamentalists and their agendas.<<

      I guess. It was thirty years ago, and those I have spoken to deeply regret
      it, and wouldn't allow it to happen again. But sure, I mentioned it in the
      idea of full disclosure. Simply because it changes nothing. There are
      things that have evidence behind them, there are things that do not.

      People are more than invited to choose between them.

      People are people.

      Cordially,
      Rush

      "Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We
      WANT them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch
      of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it...
      There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is
      the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough
      criminals one MAKES them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it
      becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a
      nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just
      pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or
      objectively interpreted--and you create a nation of law-breakers--and then
      you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system Mr. Reardon, that's the game,
      and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with." -Ayn Rand,
      Atlas Shrugged