Re: [Debunking Debunkers] Re: Hope it's not too late...

  • > Rush <
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2002
      >>I should have known better. You are insulting. All my "claims" are bogus,
      you bet. Me, I'm just a liar! Lie, lie, lie. As I said to you long ago in
      one post in here; your "cordially yours"is passive aggressive nonsense. You
      don't mean that at all.<<
      Geez, Ruby, lighten up. Don't read into what I say. The "Cordially,"
      is there because I mean it. I'm not angry, annoyed, nor was I insulting.

      I didn't say "YOUR" claims are bogus. I said that the claims presented
      to CSICOP are. Crystal skulls, dowsing, ESP, cold fusion, and et cetera.
      I'm not aware of any claims you have made, or have presented for scientific
      verification.

      >>I MUST remember not to respond to little debunker twits! WHEN will I
      learn?<<
      I am a "little debunker twit"? Criminy. If you are unable to respond
      without personal attacks, don't bother. Leave the personal stuff off. No
      one cares.

      Cordially,
      Rush

      "Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We
      WANT them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch
      of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it...
      There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is
      the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough
      criminals one MAKES them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it
      becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a
      nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just
      pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or
      objectively interpreted--and you create a nation of law-breakers--and then
      you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system Mr. Reardon, that's the game,
      and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with." -Ayn Rand,
      Atlas Shrugged
    • rubyhoney97402
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 21, 2002
        --- In debunkingdebunkers@y..., "> Rush <" <milhouse-vanhouten@a...> wrote:
        > >>I should have known better. You are insulting. All my "claims" are bogus,
        > you bet. Me, I'm just a liar! Lie, lie, lie. As I said to you long ago in
        > one post in here; your "cordially yours"is passive aggressive nonsense. You
        > don't mean that at all.<<
        > Geez, Ruby, lighten up. Don't read into what I say. The "Cordially,"
        > is there because I mean it. I'm not angry, annoyed, nor was I insulting.
        >
        > I didn't say "YOUR" claims are bogus. I said that the claims presented
        > to CSICOP are. Crystal skulls, dowsing, ESP, cold fusion, and et cetera.
        > I'm not aware of any claims you have made, or have presented for scientific
        > verification.
        >
        > >>I MUST remember not to respond to little debunker twits! WHEN will I
        > learn?<<
        > I am a "little debunker twit"? Criminy. If you are unable to respond
        > without personal attacks, don't bother. Leave the personal stuff off. No
        > one cares.
        >
        > Cordially,
        > Rush
        >
        > "Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We
        > WANT them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch
        > of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it...
        > There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is
        > the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough
        > criminals one MAKES them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it
        > becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a
        > nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just
        > pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or
        > objectively interpreted--and you create a nation of law-breakers--and then
        > you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system Mr. Reardon, that's the game,
        > and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with." -Ayn Rand,
        > Atlas Shrugged
      • rubyhoney97402
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21, 2002
          "Leave the personal stuff off. No one cares."

          You seem to, or you wouldn't have responded.

          How do you KNOW for a FACT all claims like ones you've listed are "bogus?"

          As far as "debunker twit" goes; listen, this is a debunking debunkers forum. I must remember though, that I am
          no longer a moderator, and merely a member, like yourself. So from now on I must remember to behave myself,
          more so than if I were the moderator. In that sense I apoligize to the group owner, and will refrain from
          "personal attacks" and so on. I'll try, anyway. Like I said, "must resist responding to debunker..."well, you
          know.

          Pleasantly and charmingly yours,
          ~ ruby