Re: [Debunking Debunkers] Chemtrail Circles

  • > Rush <
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 7:08 AM
      >>I don't have a clue. How do you know it was a "big sprayer plane"? Was it low enough that you could distinguish a 727 from a 747 from something else? In which direction is the airport from your location? The controller asked the pilot to circle because air traffic was backed up.<<

      Next time you are on United, listen to channel nine for ATC throughout the flight. Planes circle, are sent waayyyy off from their destination, taken higher or lower, et cetera. They were probably just dumping fuel, something they do all the time.

      Cordially,
      Rush

      "Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We WANT them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one MAKES them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted--and you create a nation of law-breakers--and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with." -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged