Re: Quote

  • thevirtualgreek
    Message 1 of 13 , May 15, 2002
      --- In debunkingdebunkers@y..., zen_witch <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > --- In debunkingdebunkers@y..., "thevirtualgreek" <yahoo@w...>
      wrote:
      > >That's pretty good! How about creduloids?
      > >
      > > ~~ Paul
      > _______________________________________
      > HA! That is a good one! *lol*
      > Now add "rabid" to the beginning and you have a proper debunker
      insult to
      > fling about at will. ;-)

      Rabid creduloids.

      Man, that feels good! An excellent combination of words.

      ~~ Paul
    • bjbeaty
      Message 2 of 13 , May 15, 2002
        --- In debunkingdebunkers@y..., "thevirtualgreek" <yahoo@w...> wrote:

        > Rabid creduloids.

        LOL!

        > Man, that feels good! An excellent combination of words.

        As I was typing up that list, I realized that every entry
        could have some added adjectives. "Brainless gullible
        woo-woos" are different than just plain woo-woos?

        :)

        And be careful of zealous closed-minded debunkers. They're
        far more dangerous than your garden variety debunkers.
      • thevirtualgreek
        Message 3 of 13 , May 15, 2002
          --- In debunkingdebunkers@y..., "bjbeaty" <billb@e...> wrote:
          > --- In debunkingdebunkers@y..., "thevirtualgreek" <yahoo@w...>
          wrote:

          > > Rabid creduloids.
          >
          > LOL!
          >
          > > Man, that feels good! An excellent combination of words.
          >

          > As I was typing up that list, I realized that every entry
          > could have some added adjectives. "Brainless gullible
          > woo-woos" are different than just plain woo-woos?
          >
          > :)
          >
          > And be careful of zealous closed-minded debunkers. They're
          > far more dangerous than your garden variety debunkers.

          Yes, I'd say the more adjectives, the more severe the ailment. I
          would humbly suggest that you not use "close-minded." It really
          applies equally to both ends of the woo-woo/skeptic spectrum. My
          question always is: Can you describe one experiment that has the
          potential to disconfirm your viewpoint?

          ~~ Paul