Re: X-File rants

  • gnovygirl
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      What do you mean, she gave up her baby?

      Is that what the end was about? I thought maybe William was a
      clone.

      Gnovygirl
    • rubyhoney97402
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        --- In debunkingdebunkers@y..., gnovygirl <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > What do you mean, she gave up her baby?
        >
        > Is that what the end was about? I thought maybe William was a
        > clone.
        >
        > Gnovygirl

        Why did you think he was a clone? (it may be that it'll turn out that way, but...) Scully was very upset that
        she couldn't protect William, that their whole lives would be spent with battling "them." so she gave him up.
        Or, at least it seemed that way to me; she gave him up for adoption to that couple.

        ~ ruby
      • gnovygirl
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2002
          I thought it was a clone because it started out in the beginning
          that they were going to adopt a son, and I didn't see anywhere in
          there that Scully decided to give him up, so I figured that it was a
          clone of William or something .... but then again, I was in the
          midst of a lasagna fiasco (dropped the first batch on the floor
          JUST as I got the whole thing put together) so I might have
          missed something,

          Gnovygirl