Re: X-File rants

  • rubyhoney97402
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 11:07 PM
      --- In debunkingdebunkers@y..., gnovygirl <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Doggett and Reyes suck you-know-what.
      >
      > They really do.
      >
      > And I thought that with Mulder gone, there would be more Scully,
      > but NO -- it focuses on those retards.
      >
      > Gnovygirl

      Awwww....I like them! I just wish they'd do it already. And I can't believe Scully gave up her baby, and the
      Long Gunmen are dead. WTF????!!!!!

      ~ ruby
    • gnovygirl
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        What do you mean, she gave up her baby?

        Is that what the end was about? I thought maybe William was a
        clone.

        Gnovygirl
      • rubyhoney97402
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2002
          --- In debunkingdebunkers@y..., gnovygirl <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > What do you mean, she gave up her baby?
          >
          > Is that what the end was about? I thought maybe William was a
          > clone.
          >
          > Gnovygirl

          Why did you think he was a clone? (it may be that it'll turn out that way, but...) Scully was very upset that
          she couldn't protect William, that their whole lives would be spent with battling "them." so she gave him up.
          Or, at least it seemed that way to me; she gave him up for adoption to that couple.

          ~ ruby
        • gnovygirl
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2002
            I thought it was a clone because it started out in the beginning
            that they were going to adopt a son, and I didn't see anywhere in
            there that Scully decided to give him up, so I figured that it was a
            clone of William or something .... but then again, I was in the
            midst of a lasagna fiasco (dropped the first batch on the floor
            JUST as I got the whole thing put together) so I might have
            missed something,

            Gnovygirl