Re: Hola!

  • thevirtualgreek
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
      --- In debunkingdebunkers@y..., gnovygirl <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I am just doing stuff for my classes. I found out today that I got
      > into a graduate-level course (I'm an undergrad) for next fall (in
      > editing.) I have a lot of editing assignments, some which I do at
      > school, some which I do at my system at home. Tonight I
      > transcribed interviews that I filmed for my senior thesis (which is
      > due in oh, 4 weeks and I just started it.)
      >
      > I'm also shooting videos for my gymnastics club, and let me tell
      > you, that is just a huge deal. I don't know when I'm going to have
      > time for all this! I also have projects backing up for my mom,
      > and she needs them by May ... blah blah blah.

      Yee-ha! Congratulations on getting into the grad course.

      We're all waiting with baited breath to see if you come out of this
      alive. Let us know in June. ;-)

      ~~ Paul
    • mugnyte
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
        Good for you! A few more years before you hit the real world - go
        for it!
      • gnovygirl
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
          Thank you to Paul and Ruby. I hope that I make it through the
          next couple of weeks. I finish my interviews this weekend, and
          hopefully the rest of my other shooting, and then comes the hard
          part: transcribing all the interviews and creating a script. I have
          to do a whole script before I can start editing the project together
          because I can only fit 6 minutes of video on my computer at
          once, so I have to do the 20 minute video in 4 segments.

          AHHH!! At least, I only have two real projects that I need to finish,
          and then I have to write the last 30 pages of my 100-page script,
          but I write 10 pages of that a week, and I already finished writing
          all my scripts for my other writing class ...

          I'm waiting to do all my Spanish homework in May, but then in
          May, I also have to do that project for my mother, and I also have
          to edit my gym's exhibition .... oh shoot, I have to shoot an extra
          credit assignment next Wednesday against the green screen at
          school. (I'm going to do a Star Wars thing with a light saber and
          battle Darth Vader, but then I'm going to have to draw in the light
          part of the light saber frame by frame. That's gonna be a bitch.)

          Well, I need to go edit another project, so I'll talk to you all later.

          Gnovygirl