Re: Hola!

  • rubyhoney97402
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
      gnovygirl said: <<I found out today that I got into a graduate-level course (I'm an undergrad) for next fall (in
      editing.) >>>

      Congratulations!

      ~ ruby
    • thevirtualgreek
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
        --- In debunkingdebunkers@y..., gnovygirl <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I am just doing stuff for my classes. I found out today that I got
        > into a graduate-level course (I'm an undergrad) for next fall (in
        > editing.) I have a lot of editing assignments, some which I do at
        > school, some which I do at my system at home. Tonight I
        > transcribed interviews that I filmed for my senior thesis (which is
        > due in oh, 4 weeks and I just started it.)
        >
        > I'm also shooting videos for my gymnastics club, and let me tell
        > you, that is just a huge deal. I don't know when I'm going to have
        > time for all this! I also have projects backing up for my mom,
        > and she needs them by May ... blah blah blah.

        Yee-ha! Congratulations on getting into the grad course.

        We're all waiting with baited breath to see if you come out of this
        alive. Let us know in June. ;-)

        ~~ Paul
      • mugnyte
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
          Good for you! A few more years before you hit the real world - go
          for it!
        • gnovygirl
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
            Thank you to Paul and Ruby. I hope that I make it through the
            next couple of weeks. I finish my interviews this weekend, and
            hopefully the rest of my other shooting, and then comes the hard
            part: transcribing all the interviews and creating a script. I have
            to do a whole script before I can start editing the project together
            because I can only fit 6 minutes of video on my computer at
            once, so I have to do the 20 minute video in 4 segments.

            AHHH!! At least, I only have two real projects that I need to finish,
            and then I have to write the last 30 pages of my 100-page script,
            but I write 10 pages of that a week, and I already finished writing
            all my scripts for my other writing class ...

            I'm waiting to do all my Spanish homework in May, but then in
            May, I also have to do that project for my mother, and I also have
            to edit my gym's exhibition .... oh shoot, I have to shoot an extra
            credit assignment next Wednesday against the green screen at
            school. (I'm going to do a Star Wars thing with a light saber and
            battle Darth Vader, but then I'm going to have to draw in the light
            part of the light saber frame by frame. That's gonna be a bitch.)

            Well, I need to go edit another project, so I'll talk to you all later.

            Gnovygirl