Re: Skeptic vs. Debunker

  • rubyhoney97402
    Message 1 of 4419 , Jan 1, 2002
      Oh, but the evidence SO FAR *SEEMS* to point in
      that direction...hoaxed=non-anomolous,
      non-hoaxed=anomolous.<br><br>I do doubt *all* hoaxed circles have been admitted
      to, but it is an interesting question I posed, which
      you've also ignored, which is why would someone go
      through the hassle of hoaxing a circle and never coming
      out to admit it? <br><br>Unless you do accept what
      the two most famous, or infamous, hoaxers have said;
      (Doug and Dave) that they are responsible for ALL of
      them. So, if you believe them, they hoaxed all of
      them.<br><br>~ r
    • fengshuip
      Message 4419 of 4419 , May 16 6:14 AM
        James
        it is the response of the skeptics to Vaughan, nothing less nothing
        more.

        Paulo

        --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, James Dawson
        <jamesndawson@...> wrote:

        > Paulo:
        >
        > This is one of the most tangled, confusing, out-of-context
        internt forum messages I've come across.

        href=http://www.onereed.com/articles/debunk.html
        > target=new>http://www.onereed.com/articles/debunk.html</a><br><a
        > href=http://www.onereed.com/articles/rebunk.html

        > Hi
        >
        > You should read their response to her in Ā«rebunking the debunkersĀ»
        at
        > www.astrology-and-science.com
        >
        > paulo

        Service.