Skeptics club

  • rubyhoney97402
    Message 1 of 4419 , Aug 24, 2001
      As some of you may know, the skeptics club
      deleted aussipath. (aussie isn't a memberhere, but some
      of you may know him from other clubs, like FP,
      etc.)<br><br>Also, their club logo for their club images is a CSICOP
      logo; which is one of the main offenders in my view of
      intolerence and pursuing an agenda of enforcing a paradigm.
      Which, as I've been accused by a skeptic member of both
      FP and skeptics club, makes me "paranoid,
      inflammatory and paranoid."<br><br>I also noticed a poster
      over there who wants help with his campaign to get the
      SCi-FI channel to boot John Edwards off the
    • fengshuip
      Message 4419 of 4419 , May 16, 2006
        James
        it is the response of the skeptics to Vaughan, nothing less nothing
        more.

        Paulo

        --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, James Dawson
        <jamesndawson@...> wrote:

        > Paulo:
        >
        > This is one of the most tangled, confusing, out-of-context
        internt forum messages I've come across.

        href=http://www.onereed.com/articles/debunk.html
        > target=new>http://www.onereed.com/articles/debunk.html</a><br><a
        > href=http://www.onereed.com/articles/rebunk.html

        > Hi
        >
        > You should read their response to her in Ā«rebunking the debunkersĀ»
        at
        > www.astrology-and-science.com
        >
        > paulo

        Service.