Re: SHC

  • rubyhoney97402
    Message 1 of 4419 , Dec 1, 2001
      I agree, it doesn't add up, I just thought it was interesting. I hadn't heard that before. (unless babies are...never mind.)<br><br>~ magic fish deer
    • fengshuip
      Message 4419 of 4419 , May 16 6:14 AM
        James
        it is the response of the skeptics to Vaughan, nothing less nothing
        more.

        Paulo

        --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, James Dawson
        <jamesndawson@...> wrote:

        > Paulo:
        >
        > This is one of the most tangled, confusing, out-of-context
        internt forum messages I've come across.

        href=http://www.onereed.com/articles/debunk.html
        > target=new>http://www.onereed.com/articles/debunk.html</a><br><a
        > href=http://www.onereed.com/articles/rebunk.html

        > Hi
        >
        > You should read their response to her in Ā«rebunking the debunkersĀ»
        at
        > www.astrology-and-science.com
        >
        > paulo

        Service.