Re: My Sweet Lord

  • predawnflyer
    Message 1 of 4419 , Nov 30, 2001
      I guess my favorite Beatles album is the White
      Album. It seems to have survived the test of time pretty
      well. I have "Bulldog" from 'Yellow Submarine', a nice
      little dirty boogie featuring Lennon. From what I heard,
      Lennon had to coax McCartney et al to do the barking and
      howling at the end of the song... "Across the Universe"
      is also very nice. "Julia" from the White Album is
      about Lennon's beloved aunt, who took care of John when
      he was a child.<br><br>Jim
    • fengshuip
      Message 4419 of 4419 , May 16, 2006
        James
        it is the response of the skeptics to Vaughan, nothing less nothing
        more.

        Paulo

        --- In debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com, James Dawson
        <jamesndawson@...> wrote:

        > Paulo:
        >
        > This is one of the most tangled, confusing, out-of-context
        internt forum messages I've come across.

        href=http://www.onereed.com/articles/debunk.html
        > target=new>http://www.onereed.com/articles/debunk.html</a><br><a
        > href=http://www.onereed.com/articles/rebunk.html

        > Hi
        >
        > You should read their response to her in Ā«rebunking the debunkersĀ»
        at
        > www.astrology-and-science.com
        >
        > paulo

        Service.