      From: Odd Emperor <oddempire@...>
      To: debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 5:17:44 AM
      Subject: [Debunking Debunkers] Re: Crop Circles---Has Anyone Done the Math?

      I think this is only true if you go into the issue with your mind
      already made up. If you already believe that some strange force
      creates crop circles than it becomes easy to manufacture evidence.

      Was it possible that Colin or someone in "the Army" might have
      circumvented the test? Security is only as good as the people setting
      it. "Some guys from the Army" doesn't sound too reliable to me.

      OE

      http://oddempire. org/home

      --- In debunkingdebunkers@ yahoogroups. com, ausiepath9 <no_reply@.. .>
      wrote:

      > HI
      >
      > Actually there is one very good recorded case I can think off the top
      > of my head; by Colin Andrews where himself and the army setup cameras
      > etc...a crop
      circle appeared right next to the field where they were
      > situated and no human could have possibly done that as the area was
      > secured.
      >
      > Go to www.cropcircles. org they make many of them but didnt make the
      > ones seen here in Tully etc..in the 60's in Australia.
      > Again that's not entirely correct, we can distinguish between man-made
      > and others, soil samples prove there is an anomaly not connected to
      > any human fakery.
      >

      > <oddempire@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > I'm sure you'll have you're usual flippant and unconvincing pseudo-
      > > > rational response, O.E., so by all means go ahead demonstrate your
      > self-
      > > > perceived cleverness.
      > > >

      > > OK, I'll bite.. here's some self perceived cleverness (at least you
      > > got one thing
      right.)