    Aug 18 6:45 PM
      We would like to invite you to this weeks broadcast of WARNING: the
      Bryan & Baxter show. You can listen and talk in our interactive chat
      room at www.warningradio.info
      This week we will be featuring an interview with Father Daniel
      Garguillio, he will discuss Exorcism and Demonology.
      We will also have another special guest as well as "Ghosts in the News".
      The show will air on Monday at 7:00 pm mountain Time.

      Don't forget that if you miss the show you can always listen later. We
      will be streaming the show until the new show airs next week, or you
      can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.

      Also starting this week we have a new online Magazine, Modern
      Paranormal Investigator. This publication will feature all aspects of
      the paranormal, Interviews with active paranormal investigators, Tech
      tips, Case reports and much much more.
      You can check it out at www.modernparanormal.com there is also a free
      preview of one of the articles available at www.warningradio.info

      Thanks again,