6267Re: South African Source

  • antigray@cs.com
    Dec 16, 2005
      In a message dated 12/16/2005 6:41:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, debunkingdebunkers@yahoogroups.com writes:
      Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 04:12:53 -0800 (PST)
         From: John Beatty <jdbeatty.geo@...>
      Subject: Re: Digest Number 382

      >The South African information came from files sent to
      me by an abductee I know in South Africa who is a UFO
      researcher.

      Was this individual a "resercher" BEFORE he was
      "abducted?"  And what exactly is "researched" absent
      any physical evidence or traceable documentary source
      material?

      Hi John,
      Wessel was a police detective before he was injured on the job and retired on disability. He knows how to do detective work and has contacts in the South African military, security agencies, and in key positions in South African companies that do classified work. Also his father had retired from the South African miltary and some of his friends had told Wessel what they knew about alien and UFO encounters during their service time, after they too had retired. Wessel had taken a photo himself of a UFO hovering over the hills north of Johannesburg.
      Art
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic