4627Another one from skeptic62

  • rubyhoney97402
    Apr 1, 2002
      Seems Renfield/skeptic62 had sent me another email that I missed, somehow. I get so many emails i don't
      always see them all. Anyway, here it is, for your entertainment:

      Hi Ruby, I found your comment comparing me to Dwight Frye's character
      Renfield(not Redfield)silly but amusing.
      I'm also not the sidekick or follower type, why you're making it
      sound like i'm some sort of sidekick of JD's I have no idea,never
      chatted with the person, only seen some of his posts. (gee, did it occur to this creep that maybe I know that,
      and am just making a "silly but amusing" comment?)

      I know by being here i'm only giving your boring little club more
      material to feed off of, but i'll appease you anyway. (he'll "appease" me? Did I ASK?)
      Let's see, you only have 40 some members, maybe this will help
      increase membership, you know you need us skeptics Ruby,(right, I need skeptics....I also need a 4,000ton
      yak in my bathtub) otherwise
      what else would this lame little rant club talk about. (for someone that thinks this club is "alme" he sure likes
      reading the posts in here, LOL.)Gotta go now,
      feeling a little under the weather today, (oh, that is TOO bad! poor dear.)hope everyone has a great
      afternoon or evening and Ruby, as always, all the best to you. ("all the best" my ass! Plase, this is more of
      that passive aggressive crap skeptoids are so fond of engaging in.) >>

      It's more like I'm appeasing you dear skeptic62, my little Renfield friend, who has emailed me TWICE without
      any invitation by me...

      ~ ruby "they love me, they really love me!" honey
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic