"happiness is a warm gun"

  • Steve Shelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 1999
      hey.

      ok, so 1998 has come and gone and we've seen the release of a couple
      Pixies albums (BBC and Death to the Pixies... although that might have
      been 97) as well as a new Frank Black album. great, hurrah, kick it.
      HOWEVER, i'm pissed... where the hell is that new Breeders album? last
      year, Alternative Press 25 most anticipated albums of 98, Kim Deal says
      that she has some unfinished songs. well where are these songs? surely
      they're finished by now! what's up? can someone tell me what Kim's up
      to?

      oh, by the way, it'd be nice if someone actually talked on this list.

      later.

      <joe><martin>
      <"when we're talkin' about freein' tibet, we're talkin' 'bout LOVE">