too great

  • nuala-alexander261@rightintheway.info
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1-770 621 2634 they got me setup
      at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.
    • nuala-alexander261@rightintheway.info
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2007
        fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 770 621-2634 they got me setup
        at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.
      • josalyne-overfelt691@aftaflome.info
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27, 2007
          This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
          have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
          I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
          guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
          out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
          to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
          guys a call 1-770 621 2634 . They got me through in around a month.