I have tried this

  • domenique-mcnally319@getsouphere.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      Wow everyone you need to look into this
      I just picked up a bunch of bottles of this about a week ago
      and I am seeing some big difference in my size and I still
      have weeks to go before I reach my max potential which is amazing to me
      because mostly all the stuff out there is complete garbage but this one
      I can tell you first hand it works good and I am posting here to
      let everyone know you can get complete info here http://www.carrtk.com/mnxp
      and you should try it out I mean if you are not happy
      you can you get money back so why not..