Nothing

  • iamen ~`~`~`
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 1999
      I dont know if this list is still up and running, but I just need to get
      this shit out.
      I have had the most spectacularly bad week in my history. School has almost
      buried me, I lost my job last night, and my boyfriend broke up w/ me about
      10 minutes ago. Habing finished hyperventilating, I just needed to tell
      someone, although I suspect this list is defunct. Oh well. I did have a more
      interesting way to write this, but my computer froze and I forgot it. Oh
      well. Goodbye.