slow riot

  • daniel_wadsworth@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 1999
      And some wonder why people get depressed. After the news stories we have had to listen to this month I'll be suprised if there are any humans out there who dont feel depressed at this world. There has been the continuing Kosovo crisis, the school murders, two nail bombs in London, just today Jill Dando that presented Crime Watch in Britain is killed outside her own home, and then so much has gone on in my home town, five people shot in a car chase, several people shot in a pub, a man is killed after a fight, and also a bloke just dropped dead in the street. Its crazy. Its getting dangerous to venture into Manchester now. The gun situation is totally out of control, I dont think banning them would do much good in America, when you look at what goes on here. Of course it would limit the number of gun related crimes, but considering the vast quantity already in the hands of criminals, who would not give them up easily, I dont think the number would be reduced significantly.

      Oh well, you just have to carry on. I do have something happy to celebrate anyway, I have got a girlfriend. That girl that I mentioned, the coincidencies one. Its amazing, we dont see each other for 11 years, then we meet, we like the same music, did the same degree and now do the same job, and now we are going out with each other. Scary! I have just bought a lot of music as well, lets see what I bought, an album by Bellatrix (supposed to be good) Melys (Welsh band)
      Puressence - Only Forever, The Gentle Waves (B & S girl), and a God Speed you Black Emperor record called slow riot for new zero kanada. Which I am going to go and listen to now. Bye.
      Anyway want to join my lists, lahaine@onelist.com or motownjunk@onelist.com or marion1@onelist.com I would be eternally grateful.