fwd:hey

  • steelie-mcmath653@akkthatscks.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2007
      hey guys, wats doing? man the internet is pretty boring afterall, just been sitting around looking at the same old things. Anyone else just bored as well? If ur interesting, send me an email and we'll have a chat :) For the record im 22/ f / usa. So if ur anywhere near the same I guess its a bonus, but not really all that necessary long as ur interesting :) My email is jess@...