Find them here

  • ignatia-kirkland297@pillstopop.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2006
      Well I just got married! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.howamazingisthis.info/sead and after 4 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and married =)
    • lily-gannaway807@jefubeen.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2007
        who here spent last weekend alone? *raises hand*. pretty sad huh, anyway, who here has plans this weekend *raises hand* :) :). Who here, wants to know how someone like me who has trouble gettin ladies got hooked up this weekend? Well, check it out http://www.geocities.com/bigbigbsssbs my new favorite place on the net! Enjoy fella's (and girlies too)