Nimrod's Son - a tribute to the Pixies

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      Good morning,

      I was hoping that you might be able to spread the word about our
      'Nimrod's Son' gig here at The Venue on Friday 3rd March.

      The band are huge fans of the Pixies & deliver a passionate
      performance every time they play here.

      Doors are 9pm-4am. Band on-stage 10.30pm. Admission is £7/£3
      concessions before 11pm.

      Our address is The Venue, 2a Clifton Rise, New Cross, London SE14. Tel
      020 8692 4077 www.thevenuelondon.com you can check out the band's
      website at www.nimrods-son.co.uk/

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Cheers