Breeders shirt (and others) for sale

  • vomitheartangel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      I have a breeders shirt (and others) for sale. Please email me if
      interested in anything. I have pictures.

      *~melissa*~

      T-SHIRTS:

      *MUDHONEY: navy blue XL "devilishly delectable spreadably
      meatylicious" w/ devil image

      *MUDHONEY: long sleeve white shirt XL - front: Piece of cake cd
      image. Back: "Piece Of Cake"

      *SUBPOP: black XL - front: "World Domination Regime" back: subpop
      planet image in green and blue.

      * THE BREEDERS: black (missing it's tag but looks like a L or XL)
      front (all in red): "the breeders logo" w/ image of a woman.
      Back: "Head to Toe"1994 tour dates.

      *KURT COBAIN: white XL - upclose picture of Kurt w/ (1967-1994)
      written underneath

      *NIRVANA: white XL - black and white picture of the group - Kurt is
      sitting cross legged, Dave is lying down and Krist is in back.

      *FOO FIGHTERS: white/cream XL - picture of UFOs (black and white)
      w/ "Foo Fighter" logo in red on top

      *NAKED VIOLENCE: black (missing tag - prob L or XL) - front: girl w/
      a gun image w/ Naked Violence written on top. Back : "Naked Violence -
      What you hear before you die"

      *THE MUFFS: white XL - cartoon drawing of the band on front and "The
      Muffs *" on back

      *ELEMENTS SKATEBOARDS: black - (tag missing) looks like L or XL -
      "Element for life Skateboards"