(no subject)

  • daniel_wadsworth@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 1999
      yes I am happy now. Sorry I seem to have worried lots of people. But I assure you I am fine. Thanks for your concern anyway, apart from this one bloke on the marion list, but I'll let him off. I just had a really bad day and let loose this torrent of emotion that washed all over you all. EEK. I am not normally like that, Its normally happy, relaxed Daniel as I am now. I bought some more music today, I got another northern soul compilation and The Smiths Meat is Murder. HMV still have their good sale on. Its for Easter. It seems the Kosovo thing is getting forgotten a bit, cos its dragging on, even despite all the suffering going on, cos its been on the news people are once again becoming used to it so its not bothering them. I am going to write another poem for you all to read, again it will be what just comes into my head, I have had the idea there for a while just not written anything. Oops I seem to have forgotten how to use punctuation. Sorry.

      Girl Meets Boy

      You were born.
      I was born.
      You were born in Wales.
      I was born in England.
      I dont know you.
      You dont know me.
      We speak a different language.
      We went to different schools.
      We think totally differently.
      But we both like the Pixies.
      We both go to the same university.
      We both go on the same course.
      We both choose the same modules.
      We both look at each other.
      Why?
      I talk to you.
      You talk to me.
      We find out we both like the Pixies.
      We find ourselves going out with each other.
      We stay together after uni.
      We get married.
      We were totally different but because we liked the Pixies we got married.

      Hmm not sure about that one. Nothing more to say. Bye Danny